Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:12 PM

Re: Are You A Big Fan Of The WAGs?

Hi

Absolutely no interest in Celebs at all.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Apologies to all cats.
They are there because they love the money the man in their life is worth. If I were to win the Euro Millions I,d have every dolly bird there is after me even though I am the ugliest thing you ever saw on two legs.
If you won the lottery, even I'd put on some fishnets and a short skirt and pop round.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
If you won the lottery, even I'd put on some fishnets and a short skirt and pop round.
picture please, I need a good larf
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:33 PM

Who ?

Dunno who they are

Yawn
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
WAGs an acronym of wives and girlfriends of Premier footballers.

Coleen Rooney and pregnant Rebekah Vardy, are at war and their very public spat has overtaken the main headlines in newspapers.

Turkey is bombing Syria, Brexit is hanging on by a thread and the climate change protesters are going ‘Hong Kong’ style at London City Airport. Yet this spat has overridden these serious issues to make some of the newspapers main headline. It’s even been mentioned on the main television news!

Coleen Rooney is accusing Rebekah Vardy of leaking ‘fake’ news that Coleen has planted on Instagram, to the Sun newspaper.
Other WAGs have come out to side with either one of the two.

Honestly, how did it come to this, that this sort of trivia about two airheads, can make headline news?

Maybe, you like WAGs and are interested in them?
Or, do you think they are a waste of space?

I don't think they are a waste of space...they make the headlines,because that is what sells newspapers/magazines.

If they want to publicise their relationship,probably get paid for it..why not?.i can think of a lot worse than them...I can't say I would like to air my laundry in public,..each to their own I guess.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
WAGs an acronym of wives and girlfriends of Premier footballers.

Coleen Rooney and pregnant Rebekah Vardy, are at war and their very public spat has overtaken the main headlines in newspapers.

Turkey is bombing Syria, Brexit is hanging on by a thread and the climate change protesters are going ‘Hong Kong’ style at London City Airport. Yet this spat has overridden these serious issues to make some of the newspapers main headline. It’s even been mentioned on the main television news!

Coleen Rooney is accusing Rebekah Vardy of leaking ‘fake’ news that Coleen has planted on Instagram, to the Sun newspaper.
Other WAGs have come out to side with either one of the two.

Honestly, how did it come to this, that this sort of trivia about two airheads, can make headline news?

Maybe, you like WAGs and are interested in them?
Or, do you think they are a waste of space?
Waste of space the lot; Coleen Rooney a pig with nickers look what she is married to orangutan with a hair job
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 02:26 PM

Never been a WAG but I have been a HAG when I was at school. .

HAGS being the Historical and Geographical Society
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Are you male or female?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Are you male or female?
Are you that fussy? Any port in a storm, etc etc
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 08:18 PM

They're useless bimbos.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top