Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 02:27 PM

Have you ever been caught short.

Whilst out,miles from a toilet..

I was caught out this morning...I had to relieve myself in a ditch,hoping no one would see me,...

Once I had finished,what with trying to stop the dog jumping everywhere,two bags of shopping...

Then,would you believe,I couldn't get out of the ditch..a passer by had to help me out....he must have wondered what I was doing in the ditch...thank God,he never asked any questions,

Have you any stories to tell?....when you've got to go ,you certainly have,
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 02:31 PM

Re: Have you ever been caught short.

I was brought up on a farm. You could pee anywhere. If you wanted privacy, you went behind a tree.
Not as amusing as your tale............
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I was brought up on a farm. You could pee anywhere. If you wanted privacy, you went behind a tree.

This was more than wee...I was absolutely frantic...this is the second time this has happened to me in a month..I was ok the first time......it was my own fault..I ate six ice cream cornets late last night.

It just goes to show though....you can be taken short..anytime,anywhere.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
This was more than wee...I was absolutely frantic...this is the second time this has happened to me in a month..I was ok the first time......it was my own fault..I ate six ice cream cornets yesterday....
I suffered from ulcerative colitis for decades. And I travelled a lot. You plan your route via the bathrooms..........
Was not fun.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-10-2019, 02:45 PM

I suffered from ulcerative colitis for decades. And I travelled a lot. You plan your route via the bathrooms..........
Was not fun.....

That must have been awful,Besoeker..

Like you,I walk a lot,jack and I took off to the garden centre..we live in a semi rural area...I tell you,I was so happy to get home after that episode...
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

10-10-2019, 02:56 PM

That must have been awful,Besoeker..

Like you,I walk a lot,jack and I took off to the garden centre..we live in a semi rural area...I tell you,I was so happy to get home after that episode...
It was terrible. Having to visit the porcelain chamber eight to ten times a day......
On steroids and those inspections you know.
One surgeon offered to sell me the video of my internals. I declined.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Yeah sure. Easy for your gender.
For us ladies we have to squat down and hope nobody sees us.

The only time , in your position Pauline, was when I really had to go while in the forest, only to discover I had a hunter watching me the entire time.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 03:20 PM

Whilst out,miles from a toilet..

I was caught out this morning...I had to relieve myself in a ditch,hoping no one would see me,...

Once I had finished,what with trying to stop the dog jumping everywhere,two bags of shopping...

Then,would you believe,I couldn't get out of the ditch..a passer by had to help me out....he must have wondered what I was doing in the ditch...thank God,he never asked any questions,

Have you any stories to tell?....when you've got to go ,you certainly have,
Was Boris in there

I had to go once, and there was a convenient tall hedge next to a main road, I hadn't realised there was a Bus Stop on the far side until a Double Decker pulled up and the folks on the top deck were looking down at me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-10-2019, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yeah sure. Easy for your gender.
For us ladies we have to squat down and hope nobody sees us.

The only time , in your position Pauline, was when I really had to go while in the forest, only to discover I had a hunter watching me the entire time.

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-10-2019, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Was Boris in there

I had to go once, and there was a convenient tall hedge next to a main road, I hadn't realised there was a Bus Stop on the far side until a Double Decker pulled up and the folks on the top deck were looking down at me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top