Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Don’t laugh

I thought this morning I would sort out my wardrobe, you know,put my summer clothes away and get out my warm woollies..well I found a couple of pairs of trousers lingering in the bottom of a drawer, so, wondering if they would still fit , I decided to try them on, as you would, anyway, about halfway, one leg out, and the other in, my back went...., agony, I must have twisted funny, or something, but I was stuck...mrs p rushed to my aid...well I say rushed, she was on her knees in hysterics, she finds this sort of thing hilarious, especially if it happens to me!...she’s no better, she’s full of cold with a nasty cough, hurt her ribs with so much coughing, so it hurts her to laugh...a real couple of old farts...., I’ve been out this morning and it hurt like hell getting in and out of the car, I even struggled with my bacon sandwich as well, ( I managed by the way), so here I am on the sofa, I even think I might have to be waited on hand and foot
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 02:16 PM

Re: Don’t laugh

I didn't laugh - honest! Ok - yes - I did - it's the way you tell it, Primus!

Sounds very painful and very serious if it threatens your bacon butty - hope you (both of you) are better very soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 02:26 PM

I'm afraid I had a little giggle at the thought of you being stuck in your trousers one leg in and the other out!

Seriously though Primus, I do sympathise with you as I suffer with back pains, unable to stand upright at times.

I hope both you and Mrs P will feel better soon .... what a pair you are!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 02:57 PM

Thanks St, mags
Yes I’m in agony, I guess it’s old age creeping up...mrs p has offered to rub in some voltarol....sigh...I remember when it used to be baby oil....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Thanks St, mags
Yes I’m in agony, I guess it’s old age creeping up...mrs p has offered to rub in some voltarol....sigh...I remember when it used to be baby oil....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 03:09 PM

Serves you right for having a 'summer wardrobe' Primus.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Thanks St, mags

I am trying (unsuccessfully) not to laugh, Primus.
You poor lamb.

Perhaps he needs a painkiller, ladies?
That should do the trick.

Primus1
York

15-10-2019, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I am trying (unsuccessfully) not to laugh, Primus.
You poor lamb.

Perhaps he needs a painkiller, ladies?
That should do the trick.

Go on ,...say it....”just a little prick” ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Who am I to laugh I have trouble getting my socks on and often have to lay on the bed with my legs in the air to get my tights on
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

15-10-2019, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Who am I to laugh I have trouble getting my socks on and often have to lay on the bed with my legs in the air to get my tights on
Oh dear, what a picture Meg!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top