Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 01:21 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Morning all.

Very early of me today as it's still last night as I type, but I expect I'll spend most of today sleeping and recovery after yesterday's hernia operation (see relevant thread, not discussing it further in here as that would be a distraction ).

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 07:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning, Floydy and all who follow.

Damp and dismal here - hibernating in the Craft Room - can't go out - waiting for a parcel.

Will go and read your 'relevant thread' Floydy!

Have a fun day everyone.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 07:19 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Floydy, Silver Tabby and all who may follow.

I will join you on Floydy's 'relevant thread', Silver Tabby.

Not raining here, for a change, although I may have spoken too soon! The forecast is for a dry start with bright spells. During the morning showers will develop, heavy and prolonged at times. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

Various household chores to attend to today and after that it will be another ‘please myself day’.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 07:53 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning all, Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Morning all
Nice start so far, not sure what’s happening today, might be off to tong garden centre to see the Christmas stuff
Have a great day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning all.

Hope you are feeling better Floydy after your op.

The sun is out, I think its going to be a nice day.

Going out now.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 08:28 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm lunching in the city (Derby) today with a group of facebook friends. I've met some nice people in the group so am really looking forward to seeing them again.

When I get back I'm having Josh for few hours while Paula goes to Taylors passing out parade - something to do with her air force cadets & children aren't allowed. Ady is working so can't go. I reckon after I've taken Josh home it will be 9.00pm before I can relax!

Now to go over to Floydys relevant thread....

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 08:38 AM

Good morning all brightish as the sun tries to peep through the clouds.

Taking our SIL to the hospital for his physio this morning.

Had a lovely lunch out with our daughter and SIL yesterday, plenty of laughter, just what the doctor ordered!

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start but heavy showers on the way.

I am sad not to be spending the morning with the twins but don't think it is fair to mix with them when I am not well.

I want to pop to the shops and buy more fruit and vegetables , if I leave it till tomorrow it will be too busy.
Then back to make soup. I bought some lovely organic onions from the health food shop, they have a really strong taste and are just the job for making soup along with some home grown garlic and good for colds.

Enjoy your day .
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 09:09 AM

Good morning all the sun has got it’s hat on today cold but bright blue skies. Hubbies day out with his friends, so I have a free day. So eye brows, legs, head get the beauty treatment today. Enjoy you day what ever your doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top