Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 09:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning - A sunny start with rain forecast later. I think I'll take a ride to the allotment while the weather holds to see if our friend needs any assistance.

She has me employed as chief digger and general dogs-body. Payment in fruit and veg Sometimes a bar of chocolate or a bottle drink.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 10:55 AM

Good morning from Foxy's world.....

Clear skies and just a hint of frost as I turned out for my Thursday Five....No sun yet just a pink horizon where it will be in another hour.....Keeping my eyes pinned to the ground to avoid any mishaps like on Tuesdays run.....

Managed to stay upright all the way round but it was a slow time even by my standards....

Off to see 'Judy' later at Meadowhall with some friends, I'll enjoy the Greggs sandwich and get my head down if it's not very good....

Surprised to see that you've had your operation Floydy.....Brill!...
I'll go and read your write up now.....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 04:28 PM

Dentist this morning to have the temporary crown fitted on my pre-molar that snapped a few weeks ago.

My dentist already removed the nerve so we did it without anaesthetic. All done ... but ... yikes !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top