Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Caprikid
New Member!
United Kingdom
Caprikid is male 

17-10-2019, 11:40 PM

Lib dems brexit policy !! Agree or not ??

Hi Folks , I am new on here so please go easy on me lol I am looking to see what all your thoughts are on the Liberal Democrat policy of a second referendum?? Cheers Alex
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:35 AM

Re: Lib dems brexit policy !! Agree or not ??

Have a listen to this

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presente...ib-dem-brexit/
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Caprikid ->
Hi Folks , I am new on here so please go easy on me lol I am looking to see what all your thoughts are on the Liberal Democrat policy of a second referendum?? Cheers Alex
Should never happen under any circumstances. The first one needs to be acted upon. Also, Swinson is on record saying that in the event of a second referendum being carried out and Leave won again, she wouldn't honour the result and would continue to fight for remain. That being the case, what would be the point?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Have a listen to this

Doesn't know what she's talking about by the sound of it.
Caprikid
New Member!
United Kingdom
Caprikid is male 

18-10-2019, 01:01 AM

Have a listen to this

LOL I am just stunned by the Liberal Democrat policy of another referendum!! The voting public voted to leve it's as simple as that . Let's say we had another referendum but remain won this time ... the only winners would be the politicians that never wanted to leve in the first place .

I am sorry but I have to agree with Boris on this one (never thought I would say that ) we should leve deal or no Deal at the end of the month and if it goes t**s up then it will be the fault of the majority of the voting public who voted for it but at least it would be democratic and the right way to do it . It's not the people who made such a mess of this its the politicians that never wanted to leve . Thanks for the link that just proves my point.

Alex
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 06:44 AM

No, the Lib Dems are totally negative in any way, shape or form. Their manifesto is to stop Brexit and that's it. No thought for the British voting public or for any common sense whatsoever.

Caprikid - Hello from me. Would you like to post your appearance on our 'Your Introductions' welcome area please?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 07:30 AM

I used to feel that the Lib Dems may be an alternative to voting Labour or Tory & have voted for them in the past!

Sadly, I will never vote for them again, as they have now demonstrated that they will attempt to win more votes by enticing more "remain" voters, rather than following the democratic decision the the public made 3 years ago.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Have a listen to this

Even more embarrassing is that this woman is not just any MP but an MEP : European Parliament Lib Dem deputy leader

Amazing ! I assume she will be losing her job after 31st October if all goes according to plan ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->

Even more embarrassing is that this woman is not just any MP but an MEP : European Parliament Lib Dem deputy leader

Amazing ! I assume she will be losing her job after 31st October if all goes according to plan ?
If you think she is useless, you should listen to Jo Swinson
Caprikid
New Member!
United Kingdom
Caprikid is male 

18-10-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
No, the Lib Dems are totally negative in any way, shape or form. Their manifesto is to stop Brexit and that's it. No thought for the British voting public or for any common sense whatsoever.

Caprikid - Hello from me. Would you like to post your appearance on our 'Your Introductions' welcome area please?
Hi Floydy, thanks for the welcome I have tried to download an image but I keep getting the msg ' invalid file' . The liberal Democrats have no right to go for another referendum just like the SMP have no right to ask for another referendum as the voting has been done , just because the didn't like the result dosent mean another vote .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top