Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 06:14 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all still dark out but it isn’t raining.

Early morning for us as we are picking our SIL up at 7am to take him to the hospital for another MRI scan.

Hoping to do my shopping this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 06:50 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning all.
Dark still as yet but warmer today, some cloud cover.

Continuing rest and recuperation for me, no plans to go anywhere in a hurry. Might do some ironing, at least I'd get the chance to stand up for a while!

A rare opening post on here for you, Mags. Best wishes to your SIL. Hope the scan goes okay

Have a nice day all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all still dark out but it isn’t raining.

Early morning for us as we are picking our SIL up at 7am to take him to the hospital for another MRI scan.

Hoping to do my shopping this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
I really hope he is much improved Mags!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 07:42 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Bit grey round the edges here today.

Floydy - if I had known you were into ironing I'd have sent some over.

Mags - I hope all goes with the MRI for your son in law.

Had an unexpected treat yesterday - a trip to Langlands Garden Centre at Shiptonthorpe - looked more like Santa's Grotto - then onto to Market Weighton, to a fantastic Crafty Shop. Small but welcoming and exceptionally well stocked. Guess what I am going to be doing today>!!

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:14 AM

Morning all.

It was raining this morning, stopped now for a while.

Nothing planned for today.

Mags hope your SIL MRI Scan goes well for him.

Floydy make sure you rest in between ironing, cleaning, dusting, cooking etc.

Have a nice day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:28 AM

Good morning - There has been heavy overnight rain but it's dry now and I'll be digging the allotment again. A ride over to see my brother later if the rain holds off.

Have a good day.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:29 AM

Morning everyone
Back still hurts, so not much planned, have an appointment with a pension advisor this afternoon,mrs p, is meeting a friend for brunch, so I’m all on my lonesome this morning..
Have a good day all..
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got a lazy day today - just my smart hearts class this morning and hoping to go a short walk with Tony this afternoon - oh and must call the Ford dealers to get the car booked in for a service.

Thinking of all our member and/or their loved ones with health problems & wishing them well.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Not raining here. I may have spoken too soon though as the forecast is for early rain clearing to brighter spells. Showers, gusty winds later. Maximum temperature 14ºC.

Another mostly ‘please myself day’ but with a quick visit to the shops for essentials.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top