No Deal Farage to be PM 6 27.27%
No Deal Farage as PM, Full on trade war with EU 0 0%
Total collapse of the EU 6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Re: Leaver outcomes

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Total collapse of the EU

... a sad inevitability, but I don't know how anyone could wish that.

A lot of people are going to get hurt.
Schadenfreude I believe it's called!
It's nasty.

It occurs to me that all the "Project Fear" on here and elsewhere is being spread by Brexiteers, not Remainers.

They should realise that any adverse effects of Brexit, deal or not, will be down to them. They are a small portion of the population, not a majority by any means.
Having most of the people angry at them will not be pleasant.

They won't crow so loudly then. 😉
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Schadenfreude I believe it's called!
It's nasty.

It occurs to me that all the "Project Fear" on here and elsewhere is being spread by Brexiteers, not Remainers.

They should realise that any adverse effects of Brexit, deal or not, will be down to them. They are a small portion of the population, not a majority by any means.
Having most of the people angry at them will not be pleasant.

They won't crow so loudly then. 😉
Tessa,with the greatest respect, how quickly you forget losing Remainer anger constantly and unfairly inflicted on Brexiteers for the past 3.5 years? Their consistent bile and abuse has been quite unparalleled.

As for Project Fear spread by Brexiteers???? you surely jest?
Those of us who voted leave have always believed one hundred per cent in this country's ability to go it alone, whereas the Remain camp from day one, have tried to convince the country that the sky was going to fall in on us if we left the EU, and have again spent every day since supporting those who would dare to thwart the democratic will of the people.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I voted for two outcomes- its multiple choice you idiot... read the question properly

I chose no deal Brexit and the eu implodes. It's the most likely outcome

Fingers crossed !
Meaning of multiple-choice in English a multiple choice examination or question involves choosing the correct answer from a list of possible answers.

Idiot? You.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:47 PM

Have you seen the People's Vote protest march? Millions, wanting a say on this "deal" and a no deal exit! Now we all know, albeit vaguely, what Brexit means, we need to vote again.
If it still goes the same way we will all feel more confident that it is the right thing for us.
What is wrong with that?
As for Brexiteers being picked on, why do you think so few Remainers post on this forum now?
It's like walking into a room full of Alf Garnet tribute acts!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:29 PM

Have you seen the People's Vote protest march? Millions, wanting a say on this "deal" and a no deal exit! Now we all know, albeit vaguely, what Brexit means, we need to vote again.
If it still goes the same way we will all feel more confident that it is the right thing for us.
What is wrong with that?
As for Brexiteers being picked on, why do you think so few Remainers post on this forum now?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:29 PM

What is wrong with that?

We already voted.

Remainers are the ones putting down out country and telling people who voted leave that they are stupid racist bigots who didnt know what they voted for.

After 3.5 years of it, it gets a bit tiresome, boring and childish.

If your that clever then get elected and change the result.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-10-2019, 02:25 PM

We, on here, would not know about your so called "project fear" crap if you didn' t keep posting threads about it!
Now we, thinking people, know what Brexit will mean we have the right to change our minds, either way.
It seems to me this constant stirring serves only one purpose, to turn members against each other.
News for you, I respect my fellow member's right to vote whichever way they wish, to voice their concerns and opinions, I will not feel any differently about any of them than I felt before the Referendum or before all this devisive posting started.

We are not crosses on pieces of paper.

If I was younger and more knowledgeable I would certainly become more involved in politics to make sure it was a fairer system.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:08 PM

We, on here, would not know about your so called "project fear" crap if you didn' t keep posting threads about it!
Now we, thinking people, know what Brexit will mean we have the right to change our minds, either way.
It seems to me this constant stirring serves only one purpose, to turn members against each other.
News for you, I respect my fellow member's right to vote whichever way they wish, to voice their concerns and opinions, I will not feel any differently about any of them than I felt before the Referendum or before all this devisive posting started.

We are not crosses on pieces of paper.

If I was younger and more knowledgeable I would certainly become more involved in politics to make sure it was a fairer system.

I'm not posting threads about project fear
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

19-10-2019, 03:44 PM

Yes you are in the guise of reporting what the remoaners are saying and trying to do to halt Brexit.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-10-2019, 04:30 PM

Yes you are in the guise of reporting what the remoaners are saying and trying to do to halt Brexit.

The quisling remainers are trying to stop Brexit though

You've picked your side and chosen your team

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top