Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:50 PM

Have you ever invited someone?

To join this Forum that is?

I think I've said it before but I quite like the fact that the Forum is mine...and mine alone
I haven't invited anyone I know along because I'm selfish that way!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:55 PM

Re: Have you ever invited someone?

I recommended this site to someone, they joined and took part but became completely cheesed off with the nastiness on the politics board so they stopped bothering.

I don't bother much myself anymore as there are some opinionated people on here that get right up my nose
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I recommended this site to someone, they joined and took part but became completely cheesed off with the nastiness on the politics board so they stopped bothering.

I don't bother much myself anymore as there are some opinionated people on here that get right up my nose
Do tell..............
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:27 PM

No I have not. I have mentioned it to other people but never encouraged them to join. The thing is, I can't remember what I may have said about them.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:44 PM

No not me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:46 PM

I did once, never again!
The woman, l told to join a forum said words to the effect of, forums were only for nutters who needed to get out and get a life!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I did once, never again!
The woman, l told to join a forum said words to the effect of, forums were only for nutters who needed to get out and get a life!
Give me her name and address
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No I have not. I have mentioned it to other people but never encouraged them to join. The thing is, I can't remember what I may have said about them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I did once, never again!
What a bloomin' cheek. I shall be having words with my cats about this.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Give me her name and address

It begins with V and she lives in S. I have known her since l was a teenager, she is very nice but very outspoken.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top