Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 03:52 PM

A US Christmas film in 30 seconds

Woman gets sent by her rich boss to a small town in the mountains to either close down the factory or build a nuclear power station.

Everyone hates her at first until she gets to know and love every single person in the town, meets the man of her dreams, saves the town, gets married and gives up her old life in the City.

They live happily ever after amongst all the snow, twinlkling lights and giant plastic soldiers.

The woman is probably called called 'fallyn'

The man's name is something like 'Tyce' or 'Sketch'

The End!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 08:14 PM

Re: A US Christmas film in 30 seconds

A definite contender for next year's Oscars.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A definite contender for next year's Oscars.

Don't worry, we'll increase his medication tonight.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Woman gets sent by her rich boss to a small town in the mountains to either close down the factory or build a nuclear power station.

Everyone hates her at first until she gets to know and love every single person in the town, meets the man of her dreams, saves the town, gets married and gives up her old life in the City.

They live happily ever after amongst all the snow, twinlkling lights and giant plastic soldiers.

The End!

That woman is called Jill, or Jillybeans by her friends (me)....she's special, married now to Rick (Sketch had a thing for giant blow up dolls).

I have a standing invitation to the lighting of the Christmas tree in her town every year. Hot brandy served after.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 09:11 PM

LD me old mate time for a short break me thinks maybe Minehead Butlins they have wonderful swimming pools there and its very relaxing
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
LD me old mate time for a short break me thinks maybe Minehead Butlins they have wonderful swimming pools there and its very relaxing
Probably basser, although I am interested in Right Now's blow up dolls.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:07 AM

Naughty inflatable nurse...shagwell blow up doll,Ann summers have them in stock..

Father Christmas blow up doll.garden centre...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:34 AM

Nurse Shagwell!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:38 AM

The End!

You forgot the child/dog lost in the pure white snow storm who is found by the hero who always really nice jumpers
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:40 AM

Are they the ones that blow themselves up on the bus?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top