Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 01:12 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

I am not long home from a great party - just having a cup of tea before heading to bed.

Have to go to an assessment for 'Pre-diabetes' later this morning. Was tested earlier this year - about March, I think - and they decided I was not at risk at that time, so I was surprised to receive this appointment. Will go along and see what it is all about - prevention being better than cure!

I have a new toy to play with when I come home - a little machine that vacuum packs stuff for the freezer. It arrived while I was out with friends today and I have not had time to do more than unpack it and read the instructions!

Have a fun day.
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 02:56 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

I am not long home from a great party - just having a cup of tea before heading to bed.
An all night party!! wow. I thought only young people could do that. I certainly cant anymore.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 04:00 AM

No mention of going on somewhere for "coffee".
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 04:45 AM

How about we go back to my Religious Forum Home for Scripture?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 04:51 AM

What red blooded female could resist that ?
precious
Brisbane Australia

04-09-2019, 04:57 AM

Lets read Song of Songs together!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

Have to go to an assessment for 'Pre-diabetes' later this morning. Was tested earlier this year - about March, I think - and they decided I was not at risk at that time, so I was surprised to receive this appointment. Will go along and see what it is all about - prevention being better than cure!

I have a new toy to play with when I come home - a little machine that vacuum packs stuff for the freezer. It arrived while I was out with friends today and I have not had time to do more than unpack it and read the instructions!

Have a fun day.
Good morning Tabbles and all to follow later..

Raining here as it has been all night methinks, but hopefully it will clear and brighten up in awhile.

I have a couple of jobs to do in the workshop today, which will include making a couple of garden planters for Mrs B's prize phormiums as they have outgrown their current pots.

Good luck with the assessment Tabs, Mrs B has been assessed as being pre-diabetic and she's as thin as a rake... odd business...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good luck with the assessment Tabs, Mrs B has been assessed as being pre-diabetic and she's as thin as a rake... odd business...
Thanks Barry - I believe it will be similar to the programme Baz46 was/is on. Run by the NHS under the banner "Healthier You". An hour long assessment today - followed by one day a week sessions for 6 weeks looking at improving ones knowledge of nutrition/diet/exercise/life style etc., etc., It actually sounds very interesting and if it does help people to avoid type 2 diabetes then it has to be good.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 07:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

Later today I'm meeting my friend Chris for a walk in the Derbyshire Dales. It looks like it's been raining in the night so we may change plans.

Ady is taking Tony out for the day - he looks forward to that..

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

04-09-2019, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by precious ->
An all night party!! wow. I thought only young people could do that. I certainly cant anymore.
It was a 'welcome' party for some new neighbours - and was really lovely because everyone contributed something. Ages ranged from 4yrs to 86yrs - so, no, not just for the young!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top