Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 06:01 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold here and still dark now. The forecast is for a dry day, plenty of warm sunshine with light breezes. Maximum temperature for today is 20ºC.

Today it’s moving various furniture around with the resulting cleaning. Mundane chores but they have to be done, sometime. Might spend some time in the garden, it just depends.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 06:26 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Baz and all

Been awake since 4.40pm with these horrible palpitations, I LL be glad when i.ve had the monitor on next Wednesday, hopefully get to the bottom of why it's happening and give me treatment to stop them.

I.ve got the day off work today so my best friend and I are going swimming then to a really nice deli for lunch. Afterwards we are going for a look round the shops.

I.m tempted to book a holiday today then we have something to really look forward to as the dark nights setting in are already making me feel blue. I really need to order that light box!

Enjoy your day whatever you have or haven't planned.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 06:44 AM

Good Morning everyone.

I am actually not going out or seeing anyone today - so far - not sure what to do with the day so it will be exciting to see what unfolds!

Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 07:40 AM

Morning all.

Another nice day here, i'm doing loads of gardening today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 07:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off to my 'Smart hearts' fitness class later this morning. Then meeting grandson Josh from school & keeping him for the night. Plenty to keep me busy.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:23 AM

Morning all

Lovely sunny day here so far which looks set for the weekend. I must get myself out!

I'm taking my albums and singles in to the vinyl record shop this morning to get rid of them. I'll take what he offers, I just want shut of them now. With my hernia though, I'll have to pack them into carrier bags rather than boxes and make several trips from the car! It really does knock you for six being suddenly unable to function in a normally very active fashion!

Later, a chat with my boss to update him on my sickness situation. The meeting with the consultant was last night and I now have to wait for a letter for surgery. That's all I can tell him and it looks like I could be off sick for months, which I have mixed feelings about tbh!

Lion Queen - Take things easy and watch those palpitations. Your day spent swimming will be good for you and the shopping with friends later should be nice and relaxing. Enjoy.
Baz - I'll be in touch soon bud

Have a nice day all
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:25 AM

Good morning every body nice sunny day today, going to strip my beds, mop kitchen floor and put a piece of gammon in slow cooker shopping comes between 11/12. Cupboard half done, hubby did not feel so good so left it for a day or two. Hope you all have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone on a beautiful autumn morning.

I might do some gardening but have my eye on the wardrobes which could do with a sort out while I am in the mood.
I just never seem to have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.

Lots of ironing to do too and a new pair of jeans to shorten to wear with wellingtons when walking Chloe on winter mornings.
Last years leggings are very thin and don't keep me warm.

Enjoy your day .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here with clear blue sky.

Lots of jobs to be done today as we’ll be catching an early train tomorrow morning to Teignmouth for the day.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Morning all, nice start here too and a pleasant weekend in store weatherwise too they say...

Food shopping done and dogs walked already, just having a brew before contemplating some gardening. Smoked haddock and poached eggs for lunch yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top