Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 02:09 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be warm and dry here today - might just have to go and frighten a few weeds.

Other than that - a lot that needs doing but not a lot planned.

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 06:52 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Hi

A chilly start to the day

A quiet day for me, a little shopping and preparing the kitchen walls for painting.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 07:06 AM

Good morning all, a bright start here but quite a chill in the air first thing....

Off to my niece's in Lincoln shortly to do some plastering for her, not my favourite job and I'm not the world's best plasterer, but luckily it is only a small wall so I should be able to make at least a half decent job...

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 07:12 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Warm and sunny after a chilly start is the forecast, the words ‘frost in places’ was mentioned too! Maximum temperature 19ºC.

Nothing much planned, might get to cut the grass if it dries out enough or even tackle the latest invasion of ‘Triffids’. Yes, the weeds are back with a vengeance!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning everyone

Garden again for me today....has anyone else noticed how many spiders there are this year? I'm not keen on spiders

I might bother a pal later for coffee depends how many spiders threaten me

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 08:06 AM

Morning all.

Nice and sunny here today - if you like it nice and sunny that is (anyone see Piers on GMB this morning? ).

I'm visiting my sister this morning. She has her first dog, a Westie, and it will be nice to see him and have a coffee with my sibling.

Later, I'll take a look at your suggestions on my 'Indoor Hobbies' thread and hopefully pick out something. This tedium is getting me down now

Barry - I tried plastering once and ended up with plaster all over the room. I was banned from ever doing it again. I'm sure you will do a good job though. You are far more patient and meticulous than me

Have a nice day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 08:07 AM

Good morning all.

Spiders we have loads, can't get rid of them.

Lovely and sunny here.

We are out this morning to the 'East Anglian Life Museum', loads of Activities and things going on in there.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 08:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm starting a new pilates class today. I've been told it will be good for my core muscles. (whatever they are!)
I've got the feeling I won't like it much but decided to give it a try...

This afternoon I plan on doing some housework with Tony's help & out for a meal with family tonight.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning - A sunny day, just right for going to the supermarket this morning.

I'll be accompanying Mrs mart to the doctors this afternoon.

If there's time, I also want to trim the hedge and cut the grass ..hopefully for the last time this year.

Have a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 09:15 AM

Good morning all lovely sunny day, not a cloud in the sky.

Hope to get out on the garden today. I couldn’t find any wallflower plants yesterday, I thought they would be in the GC’s by now However, I did come away with 3x60 litre bags of Jack’s Magic compost for £10 ..... what a bargain! I also bought another tray of 20 pansies.

No swelling, redness or itching from my flu jab yesterday ...... just a reminder that I’m due for a blood test, so I’m booked in for that tomorrow morning.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top