Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 12:29 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now back to business.

I see I've bored the pants off Dongles, and that Judster fellow is too frightened to put in an appearance, so things are looking up at last.
My job here is done.
Au contraire, I've been out with family celebrating my old mum's eighty fourth birthday. Am back now and will be taking charge was it's obvious you wimmin are incapable.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's it. They're all gone at last.

I must just leave a message for that Juddery bloke before I go. . .

Research carried out by scientists in Sweden, found out that every man's beard they took swabs from carried a much higher bacteria count than a dogs coat does (or dog's neck to be precise).

The article finished up by saying:

"So it seems you are less likely to be in contact with bacteria by cuddling your dog than a man with a beard."

What do you think of that then Judsy?
At least my beard isn't riddled with fleas. It's kept short and clean too I may add.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 08:13 AM

Are you suggesting the Hounds of Bedlington may have fleas??

If I were you I'd have myself measured for a stab vest and a flack jacket - Pronto!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Are you suggesting the Hounds of Bedlington may have fleas??

If I were you I'd have myself measured for a stab vest and a flack jacket - Pronto!!
Hi

Glad to see you up and about.

Unfortunately the other ladies need their beauty sleep and defleaing time.

Us men do not need beauty sleep, we do not deteriorate overnight.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Glad to see you up and about.

Unfortunately the other ladies need their beauty sleep and defleaing time.

Us men do not need beauty sleep, we do not deteriorate overnight.
Yes, it's odd that. Why is it that wimmin crisp up over night like old prunes yet us men appear fresh as the morning dew and better looking?

One of those mysteries that will never be solved I suppose.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:02 AM

Now then Mups, about your Aussie friend. You have been duped I'm afraid. The man you believed to be your friend was actually Judd in disguise. He had to have a bit of padding obviously and some leg extensions but he carried it off beautifully ...... along with another piece of jewellery to add our collection.

We will be selling it at the end of the year and putting the money towards a Men's celebratory meal. Sadly we won't get much further than McDonald's according to what we have been quoted for it.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, it's odd that. Why is it that wimmin crisp up over night like old prunes yet us men appear fresh as the morning dew and better looking?

Try looking in the mirror - a good mirror - not your own as it, obviously, lies!

Now - hop it!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
At least my beard isn't riddled with fleas. It's kept short and clean too I may add.

How dare you Sir!
If you are insinuating my loyal pooches are flea ridden, I can assure you you are wrong - as men always are!

Only yesterday they all had to endure a bath, plus all their bedding is out on the line blowing in the sunshine as we speak.

I'll have you know my dogs are cleaner and sweeter smelling than any of you men, from what I see!
If you care to book an appointment, I can hose you down and peg you out by your ears also.

Now then, step this way for a moment if you please.
I need to examine your beard before you sit on our sofa.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:44 AM

Firstly, Sir, I'll have you know NO ladies, EVER 'crisp up' over night. If we have a few lines or slight wrinkles, it is only because you men vex us so much each day!

IF as you say, you wake up handsome and fresh as dew, I have no doubt whatsoever, it would be because you do bugger all to help us lovely ladies so never wear yourselves out during the day.

May I also strongly suggest you men treat yourself to some new mirrors as your existing ones are obviously distorting the image.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

19-09-2019, 10:51 AM

Now then Mups, about your Aussie friend. You have been duped I'm afraid. The man you believed to be your friend was actually Judd in disguise. He had to have a bit of padding obviously and some leg extensions but he carried it off beautifully ...... along with another piece of jewellery to add our collection.

We will be selling it at the end of the year and putting the money towards a Men's celebratory meal. Sadly we won't get much further than McDonald's according to what we have been quoted for it.

Jewellery? What jewellery? Are you telling me it was you unsavoury lot who nicked my gold cross?

I never have found it and am still deeply upset about it, so if I find out you rogues have it in your possession, I shall see to it that you are arrested and carted off immediately.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top