Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 04:03 PM

Re: Chicken boxes and David Lammy

TV and radio is awash with non-white grievance gathering mental cases. If they really get so upset so easily over **** all, their lives must be a misery and it could make them ill.

They really should get a grip.

Problem is they seem to like getting upset. Many make a fat living and gain some sort of fame out of making a big issue out of so little when it's not warranted.

What's so wrong with black people liking fried chicken? Maybe it is part of their culture that they eat it. They are supposed to be proud of their culture.

But of course white people also like fried chicken.

It's time for them to get a grip over this madness. I'm wondering how many columnists will dare take my view on this.

Let me know if you see anyone who does.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ken-boxes.html
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
TV and radio is awash with non-white grievance gathering mental cases. If they really get so upset so easily over **** all, their lives must be a misery and it could make them ill.

They really should get a grip.

Problem is they seem to like getting upset. Many make a fat living and gain some sort of fame out of making a big issue out of so little when it's not warranted.

What's so wrong with black people liking fried chicken? Maybe it is part of their culture that they eat it. They are supposed to be proud of their culture.

But of course white people also like fried chicken.

It's time for them to get a grip over this madness. I'm wondering how many columnists will dare take my view on this.

Let me know if you see anyone who does.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ken-boxes.html
Associating schwartzers with certain foods does form the basis of racism. Fried chicken is one, "spare ribs" another and there's lots more not least watermelon.

Like with us Yids. Bagels, lox, chicken soup - all relate to a stereotype.

HOWEVER what numbnuts thought that a message on a fried chicken box would make the slightest difference just shows that whoever did it hadn't got an effin' clue.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 05:29 PM

The idea is.....drug dealers and the like sort of groom younger kids by buying them boxes of chicken, this then puts them in their debt, sort of you do something for me as I’ve bought you all this fried chicken, then this quickly escalates into drug running and such ... so by putting messages onto boxes of chicken, makes them aware of the dangers,,weather it works remains to be seen..
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
The idea is.....drug dealers and the like sort of groom younger kids by buying them boxes of chicken, this then puts them in their debt, sort of you do something for me as I’ve bought you all this fried chicken, then this quickly escalates into drug running and such ... so by putting messages onto boxes of chicken, makes them aware of the dangers,,weather it works remains to be seen..
Not a snowballs chance in hell.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 06:54 PM

Just the usual "seen to be doing something" rather than pull their fingers out of the proverbial and ACTUALLY do something.
Or, am I being cynical?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 07:04 PM

Many young people can’t even read!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:22 PM

Doing something as opposed from nothing seems good to me .
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am getting sick of David Lammy
What wrong with putting knife warnings on chicken boxes and why does he think it stereotypes black people ?

White people eat chicken too .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-stupid-by-mps
Amazing.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-08-2019, 10:10 PM

If crocodile tastes very much like chicken but has the flakey texture of haddock - and it does - then chicken tastes like crocodile.

Think about that when you're next noshing on a chicken nugget!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:19 PM

I for one, trust Colonel Sanders (or did).

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top