Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:04 AM

Deep Water

Did anyone watch the first episode of this new six part series shown on ITV last night at 9pm?

Yes well, two of the three women in it, are certainly in deep water!
Lesson 1, Never leave your thong in the bathroom of your friend’s house.
Lesson 2, Never marry a gambler and try to save your house.

It did say at the end that the remaining episodes could be seen on the ITV hub.
They weren’t available via my SkyQ but maybe they are online?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:13 AM

Re: Deep Water

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Did anyone watch the first episode of this new six part series shown on ITV last night at 9pm?

Yes well, two of the three women in it, are certainly in deep water!
Lesson 1, Never leave your thong in the bathroom of your friend’s house.
Lesson 2, Never marry a gambler and try to save your house.

It did say at the end that the remaining episodes could be seen on the ITV hub.
They weren’t available via my SkyQ but maybe they are online?
I watched it and can watch all episodes as well.

What on earth possessed that women to go with a complete stranger in the Bathroom and get her thong ripped off?

Especially as her husband was in at the same party but asleep upstairs.and it was all over in a few seconds.

As for the Gambler I know of many such people and it must be a nightmare married to one.

What next to try and shock us?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:29 AM

She was kind of taken by surprise ,difficult to resist and he didn’t exactly rip the thong off so much as ease it off her .
Have you ever put up resistance to a man who’s ready for sex ?

The woman with the gambler being tempted to give in to the quite handsome man willing to pay her for services , I hope she doesn’t give in .
It’s a hopeless task for someone close to a gambler to try to change their ways.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Just to say... All the episodes are now available for me to watch on the ITV hub via SkyQ.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-08-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I watched it and can watch all episodes as well.

What on earth possessed that women to go with a complete stranger in the Bathroom and get her thong ripped off?

Especially as her husband was in at the same party but asleep upstairs.and it was all over in a few seconds.

As for the Gambler I know of many such people and it must be a nightmare married to one.

What next to try and shock us?
Azure, The bit in the bathroom was so unexpected. I thought she would fight him off or maybe she was after a bit more cosmetic surgery done on her face!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-08-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
She was kind of taken by surprise ,difficult to resist and he didn’t exactly rip the thong off so much as ease it off her .
Have you ever put up resistance to a man who’s ready for sex ?

The woman with the gambler being tempted to give in to the quite handsome man willing to pay her for services , I hope she doesn’t give in .
It’s a hopeless task for someone close to a gambler to try to change their ways.
Zuleika, Did you really think that man was handsome? I didn’t like his eyes, he looked a bit pervy to me. I suppose that proves, he’s a good actor!

That kid with the patch on his eye is a bit menacing! He definitely did push the other kid into the water, didn’t he?

Oh, regarding your question. I never talk about my sex life!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Zuleika, Did you really think that man was handsome? I didn’t like his eyes, he looked a bit pervy to me. I suppose that proves, he’s a good actor!

That kid with the patch on his eye is a bit menacing! He definitely did push the other kid into the water, didn’t he?

Oh, regarding your question. I never talk about my sex life!
I wasn’t looking at his eyes when he took his shirt off Art but overall yes , I thought him handsome enough.
What is his name in the programme ?
I’ll look the actor’s name up and see if he strikes me as pervy .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-08-2019, 01:12 PM

I wasn’t looking at his eyes when he took his shirt off Art but overall yes , I thought him handsome enough.
What is his name in the programme ?
I’ll look the actor’s name up and see if he strikes me as pervy .
All l will say is, watch episode 2. Eeeeeeek....

I have seen him (Scott) in something else and think he was a doctor in it?

Edited to say, Zuleika, l have googled the actor Gerald Kid who plays Scott and can’t find any other info on him at all.
Zuleika
North West UK

15-08-2019, 02:04 PM

You spelled his surname wrong Art ,it’ s Kyd
I Googled his image and still think he’s quite handsome .

I only watch things week by week out of choice.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-08-2019, 06:49 PM

You spelled his surname wrong Art ,it’ s Kyd
I Googled his image and still think he’s quite handsome .

I only watch things week by week out of choice.
Zuleika, ‘Kid’ was the way it was spelt in my search. No wonder l couldn’t find him!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top