Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:10 AM

Re: Theresa May Resignation Honours List

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Knighthoods:

Geoffrey Boycott OBE: Former Captain of the English national cricket team and Captain of Yorkshire County Cricket Club. For services to sport.
Ashley Foc: Lately Member of the European Parliament for South West England & Gibraltar, and Leader of the Conservative delegation in the European Parliament. For political and public service.
Robbie Gibb: Lately Director of Communications, 10 Downing Street. For political and public service.
Andrew Strauss OBE: Former Captain of the English national cricket team. For services to sport.
Ehud Sheleg: Treasurer of the Conservative & Unionist Party. For political and public service
Old Grey Fox: Contributor to Over 50's Forum and being an all round stand up bloke
Congratulations OGF. Shall we call you Sir from now on ? It would be interesting to know who nominated you or was it a bribe in 'cash for honours' ?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Congratulations OGF. Shall we call you Sir from now on ? It would be interesting to know who nominated you or was it a bribe in 'cash for honours' ?
It's not what you know Puddle Duck, or even who you know, it's how much are you prepared to donate.........

Sir Robert Fox (blogger to the Queen)........Has quite a ring to it don't you think...
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She had the framework to be a fried chicken herself.
Or a chlorinated one?
Donkeyman!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:21 AM

Knighthoods:

Geoffrey Boycott OBE: Former Captain of the English national cricket team and Captain of Yorkshire County Cricket Club. For services to sport.
Ashley Foc: Lately Member of the European Parliament for South West England & Gibraltar, and Leader of the Conservative delegation in the European Parliament. For political and public service.
Robbie Gibb: Lately Director of Communications, 10 Downing Street. For political and public service.
Andrew Strauss OBE: Former Captain of the English national cricket team. For services to sport.
Ehud Sheleg: Treasurer of the Conservative & Unionist Party. For political and public service
Old Grey Fox: Contributor to Over 50's Forum and being an all round stand up bloke
Oh I dunno You always look very lithe and slim standing up in those shorts of yours, Bob
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Or a chlorinated one?
Donkeyman!
Paxo has its place.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Paxo has its place.
Jeremy Paxman stuffing for the chickens!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 01:42 PM

Knighthoods:

Sir Old Grey Fox has a certain ring to it I suppose but what about Sir Longdogs? Has he been missed this time?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 04:35 PM

Oooops! Sorry...

Knighthoods:

Sir Longdogs of the Lake for his generous contribution to the needy. i.e. The Fox benevolent society?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2019, 06:36 PM

and Postman...

Bob I reckon my regular Postman deserves a knighthood. Working a country rout he plods through cow muck in all weathers and always with a smile.
I thought we had lost him when he donated a kidney to his brother.
He loves his job so I guess that is reward enough .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-09-2019, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
and Postman...

Bob I reckon my regular Postman deserves a knighthood. Working a country rout he plods through cow muck in all weathers and always with a smile.
I thought we had lost him when he donated a kidney to his brother.
He loves his job so I guess that is reward enough .
They all do Meg. I've never worked with such a fine bunch of dedicated and conscientious people. Of course there are one or two exceptions....But it was the second best job I have ever had the pleasure of doing.....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top