Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:12 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A cloudy and breezy start, not too cold. Brighter with sunny spells in the afternoon. Maximum temperature for today of 21ºC.

A few things indoors to catch up with today. Nothing much out in the garden though, the lawns need mowing but too to wet to cut!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 06:48 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

The garden is saturated, so today concentrating on finishing the wallpaper in the hall, landing and stairs.

It is heavy duty lining paper and I will need regular rests.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 07:02 AM

Good Morning all,

I am off out with friends this morning - my choice of venue, their turn to buy lunch. Mission is - to find somewhere that sells decent, fresh, locally sourced vegs which is not too far from my home or, at least, is on a bus route.

Should be an interesting day.

Have fun.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone, wet and windy here but a bit of blue sky on the horizon...

I'm cooking a chicken korma for lunch and have to install some replacement bonnet struts on the Jeep, nothing else planned as yet.

Take it easy on those stairs Swimmy, not a happy place to slip from...

Enjoy your day folks
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning - Grey skies at the moment. It's going to be a 'medical' sort of day. I'll be accompanying Mrs mart to the hospital (going by bus). She has to visit three different departments, so we're expecting to be there a while. A walk to the doctors later to pick up prescriptions.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone a breezy start and the rain never arrived so I will need to water the garden. My leeks have shot up.

Off to the vets shortly for Chloe's MOT and vaccination then back to make some cakes to take to my sons tomorrow when I go to see the toddler twins .

Enjoy your day
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:12 AM

Hi kiddiwinks

wow me up at 8.30am unheard of ,but today Sue wanted to get washed the bedsheets. What a miserable time to get up, semi dark- cloudy outside and an early cup of coffee that may make me pee that much earlier in the day.

Tomorrow by youngest son will be here hopefully for a couple of weeks at least from Brazil, and the other for the weekend. So nice to have the family back together even for a short time. Ben the youngest is here to get his UNI cert and has 4/5 job interviews to go to.
That is about it for now
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Good morning all grey and overcast here, mild...

Going to the train station this morning to book tickets for a day trip to Teignmouth on Saturday as the weather is looking good and may be the last chance we get this year.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Good morning all.

Its cold and very windy here.

Not doing anything today.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top