Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 06:48 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone.

I am off across town as soon as the 'buses start running so, naturally, it is going to rain!

My fiend who has just upgraded to windows 10 has somehow managed to disconnect herself from the internet and wiwi. I am going to see if I can help restore order before she takes a hammer to her PC!

Should be an interesting day.

Have fun.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 06:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and all who may follow!

Chilly here again. The forecast is for warm sunshine, cloudy in the afternoon possibly with rain later. Maximum temperature 24ºC.

Not a lot planned for today, always something to do though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 08:08 AM

Good morning everyone

Just returned from.my holipops...had a lovely time visiting Croatia then onto Naples and Sicily...gorgeous weather and good company....I'm all set for the winter now....and Christmas

Looking forward to seeing grandkids today and showing them treasures (crystals) from the top of Mount Etna volcano...I know they will be impressed.

It's good to be back in beloved Yorkshire...have a great day all whatever's planned

Edited to say mount Etna I put the one on tenerrife by mistake...incidentally I saw Stromboli too but just sailed by
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 08:09 AM

Good morning from the normal rainy Ireland.

Today may go buy few T shirts and shorts for my holiday next sunday in spain at least i know we will see the suhshine. only downfall is got to ring my wife but at least i will have some company.

Just 4 days in work then as got a hospital appointment on friday fly out sunday.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 08:25 AM

Good morning all going to be a nice sunny day here in SW Midlands, off to a birthday party lunch time, our friend was 80 yesterday. He’s a very young 80, his wife has make all the food she used to be a chef, can not believe what she has made. She was in hospital the first six months of this year. She had that stupid coughing bug, coughed so hard she split he bowl we thought she was going to die, surgeon did not expect to bring her off operating table. Even he can not believe how well she is doing.
Hope you all have a great day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning all, overcast here but a dry forecast until this evening apparently...

We have our grandaughter for the day whilst her parents do a charity run, so we are off to walk the dogs and feed the ducks shortly, before she turns out the whole of the toy box....

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning all.

Glad you had a lovely time Summer, no holidays for me this year.

Feey I bet you are looking forward to your holiday.

Its lovely and sunny here, not doing much today.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 09:41 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day here.

Had a great day out in Teignmouth yesterday, quite tiring though as we bus-hopped around a few towns.

One frightening episode was when we were enjoying our salad rolls sat on the seafront. I was just about to take a bite out of my roll when there was a heavy thump against the side on my head. A seagull had flown up behind me, straight into my cheek and snatched my roll from my hand! I suddenly didn’t feel hungry anymore

Enjoy your day everyone
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

I am off across town as soon as the 'buses start running so, naturally, it is going to rain!

My fiend who has just upgraded to windows 10 has somehow managed to disconnect herself from the internet and wiwi. I am going to see if I can help restore order before she takes a hammer to her PC!

Should be an interesting day.

Have fun.
I suspect a full restart might be a fix and also to remove the footprint of the old windows version. Also check the router connection password because sometimes that can become corrupted during the upgrade.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2019, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day and I am going to make the best of it by washing some paintwork.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top