Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:09 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning all, have a good day keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:52 AM

Morning all

I have choices today....gawd I hate choices...either a drive out and a pub lunch or stay home and remove a flower bed....I would usually take the first option but after eating too much on holiday I think forgo the lunch and some hard graft on the flower bed is what I should do. ...sigh

Have a good day all

PS.....I love that word serendipity
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning everyone another beautiful day.

I got lots done in the back garden yesterday and have 3 bins of rubbish and 4 nasty mosquito bites to show for it . Off to the tip shortly.

I was annoyed to see the tub of violas I planted a week ago which were doing really well have had their petals stripped off by the birds I guess. I have netted them for the moment in the hope the birds leave them alone.

Lots of washing to do, enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning all a chilly start to the day but the forecast is good for later.

Some ironing to do first then it will be out on the garden again today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning another beautiful day today, nothing much planned a bit of ironing to do and nip to Waitrose’s for some fresh fruit. Just do not know what to do for dinner phewwww I hate it when I do not have anything come to mind. Hope your all have a great day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:52 AM

Morning all

It was cool this morning but bright. I'm at work now and it's freezing in this office, they have the air con on too cold so I'm off to tell them to turn it down or else

After work taking this heart monitor back that I've had on for the last 24 hours then taking dad to the solicitors. He wants a fish for his tea so we'll stop off at a fish shop.

Nothing planned for this evening.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you may be doing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh dear. Everything okay bud?
Yer Floydy, just cancelled due to lack of interest....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yer Floydy, just cancelled due to lack of interest....
get your sexy legs in shorts and get out for a run
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
get your sexy legs in shorts and get out for a run
Trouble is Lion Queen, you can't run every day or you would soon be sat on the injury bench......
I'll be out treading the roads tomorrow though.......In me shorts...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top