Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Morning all.

I slept for twelve hours last night, oddly. No idea why, I must be finally getting used to living during the day!

No real plans today yet, see how things turn out.

Have a nice day all
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:57 AM

Good morning - It's a sunny day and I'll soon be heading off to our friend's allotment to help out with digging up the potatoes. I've done a lot of work in the allotment over the months. It's all hard work but payment is in the fruit and veg I get ..especially the small tomatoes and the plums. They are especially tasty.

I don't know what I'll do this afternoon. Maybe we'll go for a walk somewhere.

Have a good day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 10:11 AM

Good morning from Foxy's world.....
A decent five mile run this morning just as the sun was coming up and illuminating the mist laying over the fields....

A quick shower and breakfast and meeting friends for a six mile walk into Hull from St Andrews Quay. I know where there is a good cafe'....
Weather looks brill......not a cloud in the sky....

I really enjoyed 'Downton Abbey' Carol, and anyone who was a fan of the series will enjoy it too....Unfortunately the Vue cinema where we go is quite basic and you are sat either with your knees pulled up to your chest, or over the blokes shoulders sat in front.... Peanut M&M's and a Lion Bar provided the nutrition....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good morning from Foxy's world.....
A decent five mile run this morning just as the sun was coming up and illuminating the mist laying over the fields....

A quick shower and breakfast and meeting friends for a six mile walk into Hull from St Andrews Quay. I know where there is a good cafe'....
Weather looks brill......not a cloud in the sky....

I really enjoyed 'Downton Abbey' Carol, and anyone who was a fan of the series will enjoy it too....Unfortunately the Vue cinema where we go is quite basic and you are sat either with your knees pulled up to your chest, or over the blokes shoulders sat in front.... Peanut M&M's and a Lion Bar provided the nutrition....
That would have been nice. Oh well....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That would have been nice. Oh well....
Sorry Floydy, but I don't suppose the Doncaster Ramblers Association would have appreciated us having to wait for you to arrive....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

19-09-2019, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sorry Floydy, but I don't suppose the Doncaster Ramblers Association would have appreciated us having to wait for you to arrive....
No probs bud. Some other time maybe

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top