Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2015, 12:18 AM

Re: Anyone for Mars ?

Originally Posted by Losos ->
the answer is not throw more money at the problem but start to control population, but no one is even thinking about that
On the contrary, population culling is alive and well and has been for some time imo. All the various outbreaks and diseases we see constantly are human manufactured. As I posted in the Health section, the cure for cancer was discovered in the 1950s and has been suppressed ever since, People are being killed off everywhere in such a way as to make people just accept it as "normal" ! Go figure !
Alongside that is the attack on reproduction. Increased rates of miscarriage, people who can't have kids, trying for IVF etc. Countries like Japan passing laws to say you can only have one child.

The truth is we should all be able to live far longer than we do, many 100s of years in fact and in perfect health (but that's a whole other story!). We accept a short life and death as being normal because we have been conditioned to do so. But every fibre of your being and spirit should be screaming out that something about life does not feel right, something is inherently not right, life was not intended to be lived as we are living it, in poor health, in slavery, dying early at <100yrs old.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2015, 06:39 PM

Anyone for Mars ?
I think I'll wait for the buy one trip and get another free to come along, then I can take the wife, either that or wait til Lidi are selling the tickets, I have to watch the pennies you know, as it is now I'm down to me last 10 million quid.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2015, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
the answer is not throw more money at the problem but start to control population, but no one is even thinking about that
I think Jeremy Hunt and Ian Duncan Smith are doing their best on the cull front.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top