Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 04:59 PM

Re: The Black Knight

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
... years ago people actually believed the world was flat😂
And even today there are people who reckon that 7 billion humans have no impact whatever on Climate Change.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Im like several people here and I dont believe we are alone wether the "alien" life is out there or closer to home I think its still there.
I think other planets for instance the moon even may have been teeming with life millions of years ago ,I just dont see how we can tell one way or another for definate.
Aysa I think it is quite possible that there is life somewhere in another galaxy other than our own. But that for me has nothing to do fictional aliens, 'strange objects' and supernatural imaginings.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 07:59 PM

Space junk left behind from numerous space programmes. There are tons and tons of debris up there left behind from satellites, rockets and space stations.

"NASA estimates that there are currently 500,000 pieces of space junk bigger than a marble and 22,000 as large as a softball. The number of flecks at least 1 millimeter in diameter probably runs into the hundreds of millions. These pieces are moving so fast that even a tiny shard could knock out one of the 1,000 or so operational satellites currently orbiting the planet"

http://www.space.com/20832-space-jun...up-needed.html
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Space junk left behind from numerous space programmes. There are tons and tons of debris up there left behind from satellites, rockets and space stations.

"NASA estimates that there are currently 500,000 pieces of space junk bigger than a marble and 22,000 as large as a softball. The number of flecks at least 1 millimeter in diameter probably runs into the hundreds of millions. These pieces are moving so fast that even a tiny shard could knock out one of the 1,000 or so operational satellites currently orbiting the planet"

http://www.space.com/20832-space-jun...up-needed.html
But how can it be space "junk" Realist if the thing is emitting a signal ,an ordered signal which has been recorded,surely if it was junk then it would just be dead metal wouldnt it?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 08:29 PM

Aysa when ya talkinn to realist ya talkin to dead metal - heh good name for a new punk group!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 08:46 PM

LOL Gumbud ,thats a good name
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 09:39 PM

No certainly not space junk as Aysa saids if it was junk how could it send out a signal. Come on wake up people!☺
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2015, 10:02 PM

There's loads of stuff on the interweb especially about the black knight
conspiracy theorists insist it's all to do with government cover ups , theories about alien bases on the moon and mars, its all very interesting but with no actual proof I guess we'll never know

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top