Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 09:02 PM

The Gods have spoken?

for our more discerning posters!! - a plane part has washed up on Reunion Island and is almost certainly part of the ill-fated plane shot down over Ukraine.

And now almost immediately afterwards the islands volcano the Piton de la Furnaise has erupted. This surely must be a sign from the Gods of their displeasure?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33746275
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 09:23 PM

Re: The Gods have spoken?

Spooky LOL
Steven with a V
Cardiff Valleys
Steven with a V is male 

01-08-2015, 09:30 PM

Perhaps the Gods could answer; how the hell a piece of a plane shot down over central europe managed to make its way to the Indian Ocean?

Flight MH17 as opposed to MH370?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 10:27 PM

Makes sense to me.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2015, 11:51 PM

The wing find, is just a cover up.

With today's technology and the 2000+ satellites orbiting Earth, every moment of every day is being recorded. If they wanted to know what you did last week they could roll back their camera footage, zoom in on your house like Google Earth, see your car on the drive and frame by frame watch it drive off to wherever you went.

Because of this, NO PLANE whatsoever can ever go missing. It is simply impossible. The powers that be can roll back satellite camera footage to the point where the plane took off from the airport and then track its movement step by step. If it "disappeared" then would know exactly at what point it disappeared.

The only exception to this would be when adverse weather prevents satellite imaging.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
for our more discerning posters!! - a plane part has washed up on Reunion Island and is almost certainly part of the ill-fated plane shot down over Ukraine.

And now almost immediately afterwards the islands volcano the Piton de la Furnaise has erupted. This surely must be a sign from the Gods of their displeasure?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33746275
oops wrong plane I meant of course the Malaysian airline!! - yes I know you all thought I was perfect but NO I am just one ofd youze!!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The wing find, is just a cover up.

With today's technology and the 2000+ satellites orbiting Earth, every moment of every day is being recorded. If they wanted to know what you did last week they could roll back their camera footage, zoom in on your house like Google Earth, see your car on the drive and frame by frame watch it drive off to wherever you went.

Because of this, NO PLANE whatsoever can ever go missing. It is simply impossible. The powers that be can roll back satellite camera footage to the point where the plane took off from the airport and then track its movement step by step. If it "disappeared" then would know exactly at what point it disappeared.

The only exception to this would be when adverse weather prevents satellite imaging.
Sorry but where do you get this stuff from? This global conspiracy you undoubtedly believe and reference to 'powers that be' is starting to get a little tiring. Are you on meds? if not maybe a checkup might be in order, else stop reading stuff that isn't doing your head a lot of good.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oops wrong plane I meant of course the Malaysian airline!! - yes I know you all thought I was perfect but NO I am just one ofd youze!!
And there was I thinking that you had deliberately confused the two!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 12:39 PM

A lot of those satellites are too busy making money for their owners, to spend time following aircraft. Also they have to be in the right place at the right time.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Sorry but where do you get this stuff from? This global conspiracy you undoubtedly believe and reference to 'powers that be' is starting to get a little tiring. Are you on meds? if not maybe a checkup might be in order, else stop reading stuff that isn't doing your head a lot of good.
A somewhat bizarre response.

There is no conspiracy here in terms of technology. If you use Google Maps and click the satellite button or if you use Google Earth then you already know what those satellites can do. Naturally what we see there is s tiny part of the satellites photographic ability and naturally all you are seeing on Google is a snapshot in time.

If you can't put 1 and 1 together and realise that they are surely taking constant snapshots of every area for national security reasons then imo, keep drinking the Koolaid.

When the USA was at war in Kuwait, Saddam didn't set fire to the oil wells for fun, nor to create an eco disaster. He was in part, creating tons of black smog and smoke so the satellites couldn't see where his army units were.

I will say again. NO aeroplane can go missing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top