Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 11:28 PM

Re: What would happen?

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I don't think and I don't care what might happen, it seems irrelevant.
But I really don't believe the following.

Amazing, what sort of crap these people come up with.
Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Politicians are like cockroaches, they will survive anything, which does not bode well for the future.
Interesting posts.
Clarity
New Member!
London
Clarity is female 

26-12-2018, 02:46 PM

Especially, if you think about some hidden nukes which could explode without human maintenance...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Clarity ->
Especially, if you think about some hidden nukes which could explode without human maintenance...
I suspect you are right.

Hello Clarity.
You can introduce yourself here.

https://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
vinylman65
east coast-u.s.a.
vinylman65 is male  vinylman65 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 10:09 PM

I'd miss very few of em.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 03:37 AM

Well I've mowed the lawn and it's started to rain, so obviously I have to come inside and look at Over50's! Re the comments about a 'God', I am an agnostic because I cannot prove there is no God. Proving a negative is always hard . I rarely get involved in such discussions because I know there are people who cannot handle the thought of "nothingness" after death.
Logic has no place in any religion. I saw a news item during Hurricane Katrina where a woman commented that God was with her and He saved 2 of her 4 children. Why did he take the other two? Personally I hope there is no God, because if there is He is a sadist. If I fit into the statistics, I am due to kick the bucket next year. That doesn't bother me at all, I would just rather it was sudden. As the euthanasia movement says "no more people will die but less will suffer".
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 04:07 AM

Ciderman,you should read the leaflet for a certain clinic in Switzerland,bro.

"Dignitas....this is NOT au revoir"...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 05:02 AM

I’m not sure what religion has to do with it but I suppose some people do
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I remember that there was a series some years back which chronicled the changes to the planet after humans had disappeared. They showed I year.. 5 years .. 20 years etc, the melt down of nuclear power plants and collapse of dams was dramatic.

It was called the World without us .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Without_Us

By Adam Weismann
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I’m not sure what religion has to do with it but I suppose some people do
Most atheists do.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

27-12-2018, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by vinylman65 ->
I'd miss very few of em.
Yes indeed.

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
Well I've mowed the lawn and it's started to rain, so obviously I have to come inside and look at Over50's! Re the comments about a 'God', I am an agnostic because I cannot prove there is no God. Proving a negative is always hard . I rarely get involved in such discussions because I know there are people who cannot handle the thought of "nothingness" after death.
Logic has no place in any religion. I saw a news item during Hurricane Katrina where a woman commented that God was with her and He saved 2 of her 4 children. Why did he take the other two? Personally I hope there is no God, because if there is He is a sadist. If I fit into the statistics, I am due to kick the bucket next year. That doesn't bother me at all, I would just rather it was sudden. As the euthanasia movement says "no more people will die but less will suffer".
Good Post Ciderz. Food for thought.

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top