Join for free
Page 337 of 754 « First < 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 06:52 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Evening All, Well it's been a weird sort of a day for me. One step forward and two steps back....As the Linedance says lol. Will be glad to be done with it and go to bed.
Well I went and stuck my Twopennith in at the Scottish Indie Thread, see what trouble it gets me into this time. Never learn do I, cannie keep ma gob stume.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 07:35 PM

Good evening everybody. May hope your wrist isn't to sore, just be careful. Roxy so its been one of those sorry to hear that. I never go into any other sites except this one. Met friends in town today for coffee and a chat.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 08:30 PM

Evenin' all,..swelling on wrist's gone down so not so painful now Jess thanks,

Oh gawd!..I wouldn't waste My time again responding to the wums regurtitated crap which They spew out every time Scottish independence is mentioned...best ignored Methinks

Hope Tomorrow's a better day for You Roxy,I'm having an early night too.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 09:40 PM

OK I’ve learned my lesson! No more Political Forums for me for a while. Sorry if I dragged you into that one Roxy, couldn’t believe some of that xenophobic stuff but I should have counted to 10 and ignored them. Had a great day with the grandweans today which helped me calm down. Hope your wrist gets better May. Cheers.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 10:37 PM

To be perfectly honest, I don't for the life of me understand why they get so het up over it. They live down in England and what goes on up here doesn't affect them. They all say they wish Scotland well and hope she gets her independence, then they turn and start tearing our Scottish Government, and the Scots to bits.......WHY? One member just can't leave The First Minister alone, tears her to bits at every opportunity, again Why? It's almost as if it's a personal issue.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:03 AM

Good morning Each,it's a very wet and windy one here but not cold,

There's usually a reason for Folks to show so much hate and prejudice and it stems from fear or jealousy..We know that most Europeans love and respect Scotland/Scots more than England/English,...so maybe They're afraid if Scotland becomes independent and Wales follows,then poor Wee England will be left alone with N.Ireland...no UK..just little Britain.

Illegitimi non carborundum Derek
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

09-10-2018, 10:36 AM

Morning All, Blimey it's a cold, wet n windy one here the day. Hoping to get my chores done early then I can hog the fire for a couple of hours.
"Illegitimi non carborundum", nope they certainly won't be grinding me down, but they do my BP no good whatsoever.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Good morning Each,it's a very wet and windy one here but not cold,

There's usually a reason for Folks to show so much hate and prejudice and it stems from fear or jealousy..We know that most Europeans love and respect Scotland/Scots more than England/English,...so maybe They're afraid if Scotland becomes independent and Wales follows,then poor Wee England will be left alone with N.Ireland...no UK..just little Britain.

Illegitimi non carborundum Derek
Jings! had to look that up. Naw, nae chance. Bit wet and windy here too. Wee quote from my granddaughter to cheer us up.
“Teacher tells me not to talk so much, but I’ve got so much to say!”
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

09-10-2018, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Jings! had to look that up. Naw, nae chance. Bit wet and windy here too. Wee quote from my granddaughter to cheer us up.
“Teacher tells me not to talk so much, but I’ve got so much to say!”
Ha ha,good for Her..a chip off the old block ...perhaps a budding Nicola or Ruth.

I'm looking forward to hearing what Nicola has to say on tv this afternoon..have My Tunnocks teacakes ready and My wee flag to wave
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 12:56 PM

Good afternoon and hello weedeek. Wet and windy here today, did intend to stay in but got a phone call from the surgery to pick up a blood pressure monitor. I haven't even looked at it yet. I'll stay away from the forums I like peace and quiet.

Page 337 of 754 « First < 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top