Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 06:39 PM

' Walken ' or 'Sitten '

Either way I am a huge fan of Chris Walken, who hails one boro away from me. I am from Brooklyn, he is from Queens.

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 06:48 PM

Re: ' Walken ' or 'Sitten '

I like him too, he is handsome in a quirky sort of way. Glad too see you posting again.
How are you getting on with the snow sweeping the eastern Seaboard??
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 07:23 PM

Think the guy is brilliant either acting or dancing..lol

Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Think the guy is brilliant either acting or dancing..lol

hahahahaha

That was fantastic ! I've loved him since I first saw him in The Dead Zone. Saw him again recently in the comedy Mouse Hunt and The Suicide Kings. Interesting bit of trivia, he never refuses any role offered him, unless he is in the middle of something else. He said he can learn from any and all roles and if offered a role, he automatically accepts it.
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN

27-01-2015, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I like him too, he is handsome in a quirky sort of way. Glad too see you posting again.
How are you getting on with the snow sweeping the eastern Seaboard??

I had a few emails asking me to come back, so decided to.

It was a bit of overkill on the reporting, I think we only got around 10 inches here, Long Island got feet though. Schools were closed down today and we got no mail. The last big storm was around 4 years ago when we had 13 inches one week, then two weeks later another 19 !
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 09:58 PM

Sorry but I have never heard of him.
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN

27-01-2015, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Sorry but I have never heard of him.

Oh, no !!
That means only one thing for you RS, 50 lashes with a wet noodle !!!

Beg, borrow or steal a copy of The Dead Zone, it feels a bit dated, but it is a great film, based on a Stephen King book, and also stars Anthony Zerbe and Martin Sheen.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2015, 10:49 PM

I find Chris Walken really creepy and strange , a very odd man...
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN

27-01-2015, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I find Chris Walken really creepy and strange , a very odd man...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=MADAMENOTMISS;600005]Oh, no !!
That means only one thing for you RS, 50 lashes with a wet noodle !!!

You saying that reminds me of when I worked for British Telecom installing switchboards. Slightly different to the thread but revelent to your comment.

I was asked to help a colleague woking in a photographic shop. The owner wanted an extn phone in his darkroom . My pal Mick was bending over a piece of photographic equipment used for film developing when in came the photographer.

Him seeing Mick bending over said in a loud voice "OOH I could smack you with a wet cabbage leaf". Yes the photographer was gay.

Now Mick was on the shy side anyway and when this photographer said that I just curled up laughing and had to leave the shop to calm down. It was hilarious and i still giggle even now remembering it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top