Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:27 AM

Re: Ryanair

I've never ever flown with a budget airline, (Easyjet/Ryanair) and don't propose to start now. Not if they're worse than the economy class seats on scheduled/package airlines!

I like my comfort. And preferably no-one beside me.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:36 AM

Do Ryanair still make a charge for using the on-board toilet facilities ?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:43 AM

Like most budget airlines, Ryanair is fine if all goes well. They certainly are better than they used to be, and now have allocated seats and no, have never charged for the onboard loo! The frequent advertising announcements are a pain, but you get what you pay for.
The problems only arise if there are lengthy delays, but I've flown between Ireland and UK/Spain many times with them and always found them good value. For a short flight, I am happy to use them. Just be sure that you know which airports they use, because sometimes they are quite far from where you think they are.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Do Ryanair still make a charge for using the on-board toilet facilities ?
As long as the toilette extérieure is free of charge, I'll be fine. Or I can just stick my bum out the window.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 09:51 AM

I have flown with Jet2 a few times and had excellent service each time and would recommend them.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I've never ever flown with a budget airline, (Easyjet/Ryanair) and don't propose to start now. Not if they're worse than the economy class seats on scheduled/package airlines!

I like my comfort. And preferably no-one beside me.
I guess we all like our comfort Jazzi, but convenient times and cost come into play when booking flights. For example a friend flew back to UK yesterday for a week. 80 pounds return with Ryanair, scheduled flights anywhere from 200 pounds to 400 pounds, big, big difference.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 11:03 AM

We also belong to the ‘never again’ school of thought. I thought the boss was right when he said that his staff had previously been unnecessarily pixxing people off. I did seem like deliberate rudeness. I don’t feel like trying out the ‘new’ regime.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 11:05 AM

My son flies by Ryanair several times a year to Spain and returns on Monarch air lines because they are the cheapest.
Hes never had a problem with either and said he dont know what all the fuss is about
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
My son flies by Ryanair several times a year to Spain and returns on Monarch air lines because they are the cheapest.
Hes never had a problem with either and said he dont know what all the fuss is about
Sounds good!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

30-11-2015, 07:34 PM

The ticket is now bought and payed for.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top