Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:50 PM

Online Surveys

Do you ever do Online Surveys?

Would you do them for cash rewards?
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Re: Online Surveys

If these questions are answered, does it then, itself, become an online survey? My answers are NO & NO. I have now been surveyed.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
If these questions are answered, does it then, itself, become an online survey? My answers are NO & NO. I have now been surveyed.
LOL oh very much so Peripheral ...you have laid yourself open to being monitored now
(Just kidding)
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Do you ever do Online Surveys?

Would you do them for cash rewards?
Very occasionally I would do an on-line survey if it interested me, I have absolutely no interest in a cash reward.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-11-2018, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Very occasionally I would do an on-line survey if it interested me, I have absolutely no interest in a cash reward.
Thats good you have no interest in cash reward Tara but some do surveys for reward ..
I myself have done them for cash reward (it all helps) and also for no cash reward if I am interested in the survey ofc.
I certainly dont do surveys which are going to spam the crap out of me !!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 06:38 PM

Funny you should ask Aysa.
I did one yesterday.
I really wished I hadn't.
My email is now being targeted.
Lucky that I can block.
Such a shame that it was a nice survey.
No more for me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 06:42 PM

No l don’t, Aysa. I am suspicious of most things on the internet, especially when they want to know your personal information, your postcde and which money bracket you are in.

They tempt you with freebies but there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-11-2018, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Funny you should ask Aysa.
I did one yesterday.
I really wished I hadn't.
My email is now being targeted.
Lucky that I can block.
Such a shame that it was a nice survey.
No more for me.
That is a shame SP...good thing that "block" facility
Ive done one today it was a Media Survey (a UK one) and recieved £5 Amazon voucher it was a choice between £5 Amazon or £5 M&S voucher.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
That is a shame SP...good thing that "block" facility
Ive done one today it was a Media Survey (a UK one) and recieved £5 Amazon voucher it was a choice between £5 Amazon or £5 M&S voucher.
Good for you Aysa. Mine was to improve vulnerable people's lives. But it was a shameful scam! Sad but true.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

03-11-2018, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No l don’t, Aysa. I am suspicious of most things on the internet, especially when they want to know your personal information, your postcde and which money bracket you are in.

They tempt you with freebies but there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Art I dont do surveys that want my address or postcode and if they want my money bracket I decline also...I think its healthy to be suspicious too

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top