Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 07:59 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone,

Bit dark and murky here at the moment - but due to improve.

I am off to a Christmas Fair at York Racecourse today:-

https://www.livingnorth.com/northeas...christmas-york

Should be interesting. The friend with whom I am going is a chocoholic - and there are four chocolate stalls - so she will be happy. I love cheese - and there are three cheese makers there - so I will be happy. And we will both love watching the Chefs demos. Plus - there are always unusual crafts/gifts to be found there. It will be fun!

have a good day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:23 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning ST and everyone else to come.

That should be good fun for you both ST.

I'm off into Town this morning with OH, then we are going to have Fish and Chips for lunch.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:25 AM

Oooh - Fish and Chips - I'm drooling now! There isn't a decent chipper near me - so I do not have them very often - and I love them.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:44 AM

Good morning everybody.
It's nice & bright here in my little corner of Derbyshire.

After taking the car in for it's service my friend's picking me up & we plan a walk in the Derbyshire Dales followed by visit to mill shop.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:50 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone

Nothing much planned today except out for coffee later with a pal. Also starting to think about what to pack for my holiday next week.

York racecourse sounds good...wish I had thought of that I usually go to the fair at Ripley Castle missed it this year ....have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone a dull damp morning.

I am off to the hairdressers later this morning and hope to do a bit of shopping. My leg is so painful everything takes twice as long to do.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top