Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 05:51 PM

Re: Corbyn and Brexit.

Don't fall for this Project Fear BS people. This is a huge EU media campaign going on to try and change teh minds of Leavers.

They are DESPERATE to stop the UK from leaving. They will run roughshod over democracy to achieve it.

They want their cushy EU jobs and benefits and to turn the UK into a meaningless "nothing country" assimilated into the EU collctive.

Don't fall for the rhetoric. These stooges are utterly desperate.

NOTHING is more important than the freedoms you currently enjoy and which are being eroded bit by bit. Our grandparents fought and shed their blood to give us those freedoms. We will not dishonour them by allowing these EU stooges to twist facts and change our minds.

We knew why we voted LEAVE and we must see it through.

Project Fear is a pathetic scaremongering pile of BS. Much like the medical industry peddles fear to make you buy its products, potions, pills and treatments.

Do not fall for it.

We MUST leave. We will NEVER EVER get another chance.

If things turn out really bad then we can always apply to rejoin.

If you stay in now you will NEVER EVER get an opportunity to leave again. The EU treaties will see to that.

Call their bluff. We must leave.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 06:14 PM

This is the true reason why these EU stooges are currently infesting every forum and social media site

SwExit, SExit, ItaLeave, DExit, GrExit . . . .

Get out while we can. The great EU model has failed, has become a cesspit of corruption.

We can always rejoin in later years if we decide we need to but we will NEVER get another chance to leave if we don't take it now.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
You wont have them if they cannot trade in a tariff free market place or if it is too awkward to export and import
Thankfully much. if not most of our business trade is outside of the EU.

I've just been listening to an 'expert' on the TV News saying that he believes that our businesses would continue to trade with the EU and the world as they are doing now.

The only way that the EU would try to impose punitive measures would prove that they are just trying to punish the UK for leaving their exclusive club. I wonder what the wider world would think of that.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Don't fall for this Project Fear BS people. This is a huge EU media campaign going on to try and change teh minds of Leavers.

They are DESPERATE to stop the UK from leaving. They will run roughshod over democracy to achieve it.

They want their cushy EU jobs and benefits and to turn the UK into a meaningless "nothing country" assimilated into the EU collctive.

Don't fall for the rhetoric. These stooges are utterly desperate.

NOTHING is more important than the freedoms you currently enjoy and which are being eroded bit by bit. Our grandparents fought and shed their blood to give us those freedoms. We will not dishonour them by allowing these EU stooges to twist facts and change our minds.

We knew why we voted LEAVE and we must see it through.

Project Fear is a pathetic scaremongering pile of BS. Much like the medical industry peddles fear to make you buy its products, potions, pills and treatments.

Do not fall for it.

We MUST leave. We will NEVER EVER get another chance.

If things turn out really bad then we can always apply to rejoin.

If you stay in now you will NEVER EVER get an opportunity to leave again. The EU treaties will see to that.

Call their bluff. We must leave.

I am not frightened at all about what the EU might try to do.

My real fear is our treasonous PM and others like her both within Parliament and without.

If and when she keeps us in the EU in all practical terms I am confident, at least, that she and her party will have signed their death warrant.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

My real fear is our treasonous PM and others like her both within Parliament and without.

If and when she keeps us in the EU in all practical terms I am confident, at least, that she and her party will have signed their death warrant.
Keep it coming, my roses need more and more of it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2018, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Something definitely iffy with May's idea of Brexit if arch remainer Ken Clarke is giving it his blessing. BRINO.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top