Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 04:26 AM

Re: Signs Of The EU Police State

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Interesting article here

See what you think

http://www.eutruth.org.uk/signseupolice.html
So law an order is a bad thing? Parliament passing laws is a sign of a police state?

Oh hang on, of course it is not Parliament, it is these hidden sinister forces behind the scenes, the Bilderbergers, the Knights Templar or the freemasons or who ever is flavour of the month with you tin foil conspiracy theorists.

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 08:48 AM

Now don't tell me, you are an investor in David Noakes' companies - hence your repeated peddling of all this medical quackery. Well, we all know where you can stick your quackery!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
So law an order is a bad thing? Parliament passing laws is a sign of a police state?
No law and order is good, but ONLY is it is underpinned by an honest and fair justice system. Britain has been the envy of the world for years with its fair justice system of Habeus Corpus.

When a state wants to get rid of the simple principle of "Innocent until proved guilty" you know that something is very badly wrong.

I don't believe that anyone in the UK would vote to replace "Innocent until proved guilty" with

"Guilty until you prove your innocence"
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 09:56 AM

No law and order is good, but ONLY is it is underpinned by an honest and fair justice system. Britain has been the envy of the world for years with its fair justice system of Habeus Corpus.

When a state wants to get rid of the simple principle of "Innocent until proved guilty" you know that something is very badly wrong.

I don't believe that anyone in the UK would vote to replace "Innocent until proved guilty" with

"Guilty until you prove your innocence"
Who has said that will happen?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
To be honest, I could see something on the lines, eventually.

A continent without borders of ,at the moment 741 million.

How would it be possible for each country to control the masses if an uprising between far left / far right/ religions or different cultures took hold.

Think about it, as it would not be civil war, so not pertaining to one country. How else would it be controlled ? I find the thought particularly scary and perfectly feasible.

We witnessed the Arab Spring in individual countries.. it's talking about a huge and growing continent with the EU
Yes I agree I had a feeling when they wanted an army it might be used against the citizens sooner than against Russia, it's the only way they will be able to keep control IMO
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Who has said that will happen?
The EU are the ones wanting to implement Corpus Juris.

Go see the links in the Corpus Juris thread.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 11:45 AM

This is what is called "Playing the man, not the ball"

And this from a poster who not 30 mins ago was demanding that we deal with HIS arguments and not put him down personally !

I reckon you've got your wires crossed in your last sentence, in fact I think you've got your wires crossed 'period'.

If the man has got the ball, then you play the man!!!!!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
I reckon you've got your wires crossed in your last sentence, in fact I think you've got your wires crossed 'period'.

If the man has got the ball, then you play the man!!!!!
"Chopper" Harris or Norman Hunter style!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Not to much of a headache to stop you making a stupid assessment of it then?

We don't take kindly to bullies on here. Why don't you grow up and cease with the nastiness to members who wish to participate in Brexit threads and go and troll on another forum.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2018, 02:18 PM

Theresa May has just announced an agreement to future agreement with the EU. Should be interesting House of Commons statement this afternoon.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top