Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 06:47 PM

Re: This might explain TM's incompetence

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Now you are talking S**te Solasch yes Gib voted to stay in the EU but also they do not want to be part of Spain they want to be part of Britain and so they accept the vote

Look what happened again in WW2 Spain was "Neutral" German really so the people of Gib decamped to the UK and suffered the blitz instead of staying where they were

So as far as they are concerned they are part of the UK the only reason Gib is on the Spanish radar is they have an election and and some of the politicians are up on corruption charges for a few million so they are try to get people to think of something else
It was a forced evacuation from Gibraltar during WW2, they did not decamp as you put it.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 06:51 PM

Also 10k Spaniards work on the Rock they are worried that they might lose their jobs if the border closes

And that is a hard border as Ireland should be
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Also 10k Spaniards work on the Rock they are worried that they might lose their jobs if the border closes

And that is a hard border as Ireland should be
Tell me about gibraltar and it's taxparadise status. Does that change after gibraltar is out of EU?
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
95% of citizens of gibraltar want to remain in the EU. After 400 years of oppression, you won't give them their freedom?

Perhaps you should try to understand the scots. They are a clever people, and very good at economics.
I think it's you that doesn't fully understand the Scots Solasch. You are partly right the Scots are clever. In a 84.6% turnout at the Scottish Independence referendum 55.3% voted to stay in the UK.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I think it's you that doesn't fully understand the Scots Solasch. You are partly right the Scots are clever. In a 84.6% turnout at the Scottish Independence referendum 55.3% voted to stay in the UK.
You just made my case. There is safety and strength in numbers. So yes, Scotland should stay in a union with England, Wales, and as far as I am concerned, with all of Ireland.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top