Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:40 PM

Re: Shameless Media Conditioning

I am in need of a holiday at a re-education centre
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I am in need of a holiday at a re-education centre
Brussels is becoming the centre of the world. The weather is fair there.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
But what happens if and I know its a big IF the car manufacturers re locate and the people of the northeast lose their jobs and the EU wont let our goods on to the continent?
Manufacturing firms across multiple areas have been leaving the UK for years. Why would this be any different?
A Grauniad article I read claims that 600,000 manufacturing jobs have been lost in the past decade.

The fact is that since we joined the EU our manufacturing and industries have been decimated. Someone posted a John Redwood article recently which highlighted what the EU have done to our fishing industry and before that to our Steel industries and others.

There's nothing new here. It's simply "Project Fear" . . . now "Project Hysteria" sowing its seed of fear mongering.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Manufacturing firms across multiple areas have been leaving the UK for years. Why would this be any different?
A Grauniad article I read claims that 600,000 manufacturing jobs have been lost in the past decade.

There's nothing new here. It's simply "Project Fear" . . . now "Project Hysteria" sowing its seed of fear mongering.
New jobs were created in the sector service, the most important UK export item to the EU.

Luckily you are immune to fear and hysteria.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 04:00 PM

Vitamin D works for me every time
Well it did for me too Rehab! My levels went from a low 26 to a normal 57, after just 12 weeks!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 04:01 PM

The fact is that since we joined the EU our manufacturing and industries have been decimated. Someone posted a John Redwood article recently which highlighted what the EU have done to our fishing industry and before that to our Steel industries and others.

Not forgetting of course, that that evil witch Thatcher (phth, phth, phth) was responsible for vast amounts of decimation of our manufacturing base long before the EU jumped on the band wagon.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 04:05 PM

We should never have ever joined the EU without the public being given a proper referendum. Everything since has simply been treasonous acts by corrupt politicians.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 04:12 PM

We should never have ever joined the EU without the public being given a proper referendum. Everything since has simply been treasonous acts by corrupt politicians.

Hooray!!! - he's finally agreed with me!!! - and who was it who took us into the Common Market - none other than that scumbag 'nasty party' member Edward Heath!!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well it did for me too Rehab! My levels went from a low 26 to a normal 57, after just 12 weeks!
That’s good Twink, my consultant has put me on Vitamin D, due to my years of steroids I have some osteoporosis ...let’s hear it for VitD ..hoorah!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 04:42 PM

That’s good Twink, my consultant has put me on Vitamin D, due to my years of steroids I have some osteoporosis ...let’s hear it for VitD ..hoorah!
I eat most of the right foods & have been taking Boots vit D supplements over 6 years but I was still down to 26 ( considered to be a low level), after around 7 years. In the last 2 years I was tired & suffering pain, so went to see the doctor. After 12 weeks of taking the prescribed supplements I was up to 57( normal) and now feel great.
To avoid further problems, I am now taking 25mg a day, along with some calcium & my doctor has told me to go back for a blood test anytime, if I think I need to.

I hope you see an equally good result.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top