Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2018, 11:47 PM

Re: The parrot who orders online.

Aaw, that is a lovely picture Queenie. They can be such characters can't they.

A friend of mine used to breed them in big aviaries before she became too poorly, those, the Galah's and occasionally those stunning Macaws too.
Another friend used to do Parrot Rescue as well.

I've always liked them and said I would have one one day, but never did get round to it for various reasons.

I used to breed quite a lot of Budgies, and Cockatiels in outdoor aviaries though, but that's as far as I got.
I used to love my birds.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 12:27 AM

Dongle, I am so sorry, I didn't notice you had already started a thread on the parrot - sorry for starting another one.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
hilarious, I saw that too.

I have an African Grey called Jako, he is VERY clever indeed and talks up a storm.

Here is a picture of him and my husband. They love each other
Aww that's lovely LQ.... I have a pal whose parrot travels everywhere with him in the back of the car.....when another car overtakes them the parrot always calls very loudly at the other driver bast..d..... very rude parrot
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dongle, I am so sorry, I didn't notice you had already started a thread on the parrot - sorry for starting another one.
That's OK Mups. It is a about a Parrot, so it should be repeated.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top