Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 08:19 PM

Heartless dog dumping

This was a few months back now, but have you ever seen such a heartless bas***d in your life. . . .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wners-car.html
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 08:32 PM

Re: Heartless dog dumping

I heard about this today Mups, I don't know how anyone could be so heartless, I can't understand the mentality of such people. Poor dog
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 08:38 PM

This makes me soooooo angry. Same should be done to the abusers as they did to the animal they hurt. They can hardly complain, they dished it out so they need to take it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 08:44 PM

Yes it makes me very angry Roxy and Queenie.

And yet these poor wretched animals STILL love the person and want to be with them!
Whatever does it take to destroy a dog's loyalty and devotion.

I hope the bloke filming got the swine's number plate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 10:22 PM

Sickening. There are certain people from certain areas of the world that have no affinity towards animals.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2018, 10:34 AM

We have plenty of home grown people like this IMO most of the cruelty cases our rescue deals with are our own home grown nasty people. This dog will be relatively lucky so many want to rehome him. It's ones that don't find homes I feel really sorry for.
Frieda
Southeast USA
Frieda is female 

29-12-2018, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sickening. There are certain people from certain areas of the world that have no affinity towards animals.
Abuse exists in ALL parts of the world

I have rescued many dogs in my life -- some I practically scraped off the road and carried them to the vet. A few did not survive somI brought them home and at least gave them a decent burial -- it's why I have nine dogs and countless cats in my Pet Sematary.

Then there are the horses I have rescued.

For every story I personally witnessed that would "curl your toe nails", there are a million more I don't know about.

At present, two of my dogs are rescues, one is a re-home. my last rescue horse was seven when I found him, by some miracle he made it to 29 and is laid to rest on this farm. He turned out to be the best children's horse I was ever privileged to have in my pasture.

People who start out blatantly abusing animals eventually work their way to abusing people, then murder. Remember Jeffrey Dahmer in the U.S. For example.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2018, 12:50 PM

Sounds like you are a wonderful person Frieda wish there were more about like you. I agree about them moving onto children, in the rescue I help if they find a badly beaten dog or sexually abused one we report to the authorities to check the children out as a matter of course these days.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2018, 03:14 PM

Mups - Sorry I can't bring myself to open that link, I agree with everything said above and then some

Frieda - Anyone who who rescues our four footed friends has my admiration.
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2018, 07:58 PM

This short film sums it up for me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top