Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 03:46 PM

Fiona Onasanya

Just to show that `lying scumbags` aren't only in the Tory party, this particular liar is, or should that be was, a member of the Labour party. She's just been expelled, turfed, kicked out or whatever synonym you choose from the Labour party for lying. I don't think she was expelled for lying, more that she was caught out lying.

This is the MP who had the temerity to compare herself with Jesus and really believes that she had gone through the same trials and difficulties that he did. Not only a liar, but airs of grandeur too. Even though she's been asked to stand down from her parliamentary seat, she is adamant that she will stay put. Obviously has got used to the perks of the job.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...avoid-13811006
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 03:48 PM

Re: Fiona Onasanya

Isn't her son a drug dealer on 30k a year archer assistant?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just to show that `lying scumbags` aren't only in the Tory party, this particular liar is, or should that be was, a member of the Labour party. She's just been expelled, turfed, kicked out or whatever synonym you choose from the Labour party for lying. I don't think she was expelled for lying, more that she was caught out lying.

This is the MP who had the temerity to compare herself with Jesus and really believes that she had gone through the same trials and difficulties that he did. Not only a liar, but airs of grandeur too. Even though she's been asked to stand down from her parliamentary seat, she is adamant that she will stay put. Obviously has got used to the perks of the job.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...avoid-13811006
There is already a thread on Onasanya but it's got a vague title, so I don't mind going with this one .....

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=58250

"By Election Looming"

For those the deluded one's religious defence, read on:

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...course-justice

The Times reported that Ms Onasanya had posted a defiant message in a WhatsApp group for the 2017 intake of Labour MPs indicating that she planned to fight on.

The deeply-religious former lawyer compared her experience to Jesus.

She said:

"As many of you are already aware, due to widespread media coverage, I was found guilty of perverting the course of justice. Although I vigorously maintained my innocence, the jury has decided that I am guilty.

"I campaigned for justice and for the interests of ordinary people throughout my entire working life to date, but it is this which has made both national and international press. The first jury was dismissed having failed to reach a decision last month but the second jury reached their conclusion within days."

"Regardless of what you believe or suspect, the fact remains that I Fiona, sought to be the choice and voice of change — but this may now take a different path. More than ever before I am asking that you commit time in prayer for my family.

"In times like these the natural inclination of believers is to ask God why? I personally do not, because in my experience the answers are usually far above and beyond my reach. What I do know is that I am in good biblical company along with Joseph, Moses, Daniel and his three Hebrew friends who were each found guilty by the courts of their day.

"While God did not save them from a guilty verdict he did save them in it and ensured that their greatest days of impact were on the other side of a guilty verdict. Of course this is equally true of Christ who was accused and convicted by the courts of his day and yet this was not his end but rather the beginning of the next chapter in his story.

"Please pray that my family will find peace and strength in this perilous time through this guilty verdict."
You're probably gobsmacked by now .....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 04:15 PM

All parties have them I've always said that. She doesn't appear to be a very nice person as well as being a liar.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Isn't her son a drug dealer on 30k a year archer assistant?
NAFAIK, but:

Kate Osamor: MP resigns amid row over son's drug conviction

Shadow cabinet member’s son Ishmael is employed by her office in communications role

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...rug-conviction
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 05:40 PM

I wonder what uncle Joe thinks about it
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
He isn't a labour party member or supporter realspeed so I doubt he will be very impressed with her at all. He is almost as scathing of labour as he is tories.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
NAFAIK, but:

Kate Osamor: MP resigns amid row over son's drug conviction

Shadow cabinet member’s son Ishmael is employed by her office in communications role

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...rug-conviction
I thought she was the subject of my thread about the baseball bat woman but that's another Labour Loonie Liar.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I was just thinking the same. He has the right not to comment of course.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 12:56 PM

He's ducked down behind the parapet and refuses to show his head.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top