Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 09:42 PM

Celebrity Mastermind

Can anyone tell me why its called Celebrity Mastermind as I have never heard of any of these people.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 09:45 PM

Re: Celebrity Mastermind

Some I had heard of, Jenny Colgan, I've read a lot of her books. She won it too.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 10:03 PM

I think its called scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:21 AM

I know some of them but I certainly wouldn't call any of them celebrities. The most famous probably being Michael Howard .... hardly entertaining.

They are all academics who have attended the uni they are representing and most of them have ended up as journalists or writers. Not many celebs.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:31 AM

I couldnt believe how thick some of them were on general knowledge...they made me feel brainy ....some doing I can tell you
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know some of hem but I certainly wouldn't call any of them celebrities. The most famous probably being Michael Howard .... hardly entertaining.

They are all academics who have attended the uni they are representing and most of them have ended up as journalists or writers. Not many celebs.
Ahem - I think you may have wandered into "Celebrity University Challenge" Dongles!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ahem - I think you may have wandered into "Celebrity University Challenge" Dongles!
Wasn't one if them a Bake Off winner,...she won it in the end
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 10:49 AM

I watched part of the episode where Love Island's Montana Brown took part alongside comedian Elis James, former Bond Girl Madeline Smith and Casualty actor George Rainsford.

I knew Madeline Smith but none of the others and thought Montana was either a transvestite or transgender .....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know some of hem but I certainly wouldn't call any of them celebrities. The most famous probably being Michael Howard .... hardly entertaining.

He was on Univerity Challenge the other day too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yes I have Tabs, you will receive a bonus point. I have been watching both programmes every evening. Actually, the celebs on Mastermind are a little better known than those on UC.

At least Candice Brown thought she looked nice in that dress.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top