Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 09:55 PM

Re: Well said Caroline Lucas MP

She's (Caroline Lucas) got a nerve. She has the cheek to say "We wouldn't be in this mess if Govt hadn't trampled over democracy & cancelled vote in December"

Democracy has already been trampled on by her and her fellow `Remainers` trying to reverse a democratic decision voted for by the majority who voted to leave..
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
She's (Caroline Lucas) got a nerve. She has the cheek to say "We wouldn't be in this mess if Govt hadn't trampled over democracy & cancelled vote in December"

Democracy has already been trampled on by her and her fellow `Remainers` trying to reverse a democratic decision voted for by the majority who voted to leave..
Thankyou Judd, that's exactly what I was thinking, but I couldn't calm down enough to put so concisely and politely
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Isn't the speaker meant to be impartial?
He's demonstrably not.
He seems to be anti-Conservative from what I can see, despite him being a Conservative himself!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 12:19 AM

It is she, as well as other remoaners, who are trampling over democracy when you think about it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Isn't the speaker meant to be impartial?
He's demonstrably not.

Might I suggest you refer to Erskine May or Walter Citrine's book entitled the A,B,C, of chairmanship. John Bercow was perfectly correct in his actions since it was an AMENDMENT to an existing proposal, not a new proposal.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 11:17 AM

That's what I meant Judd but you put it better.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Might I suggest you refer to Erskine May or Walter Citrine's book entitled the A,B,C, of chairmanship. John Bercow was perfectly correct in his actions since it was an AMENDMENT to an existing proposal, not a new proposal.
He is still a slimy git.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He is still a slimy git.

May I please add to that….abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, biased, bullying, condescending, distasteful, dreadful, horrible, nasty, odious, offensive, narcissistic, boastful, preening person,ever unfit to hold such an honourable position as Speaker of the House.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
He seems to be anti-Conservative from what I can see, despite him being a Conservative himself!
Was said on NF on LBC that he is A conservative with a small c so more akin to Labour.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
may i please add to that….abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, biased, bullying, condescending, distasteful, dreadful, horrible, nasty, odious, offensive, narcissistic, boastful, preening person,ever unfit to hold such an honourable position as speaker of the house.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top