Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:55 PM

Re: Talk talk - bastards

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Go on then Ffosse, what have they done now?

That's what I was going to ask as well Ray.
Doesn't make a lot of sense otherwise.
Are you coming back to explain Ffosse?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:24 AM

It wasn't a criticism, just pointing out the facts before people flock to Tesco asking for GiffGaff sims. I use GiffGaff and would also recommend them.
Same here.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh really? I wasn't aware of that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dido_Harding

In October 2015, TalkTalk experienced a "significant and sustained cyber-attack", during which personal and banking details of up to four million customers is thought to have been accessed. City A.M. described Harding's responses as "naive", noting that early on when asked if the affected customer data was encrypted or not, she replied: "The awful truth is that I don’t know". Her "inflexible line" on termination fees was also criticised. 'Marketing' magazine ran a headline, "TalkTalk boss Dido Harding's utter ignorance is a lesson to us all".

In February 2017 Harding announced she would stand down after 7 years as CEO of TalkTalk in May 2017 to focus more on her public service activities. She was appointed chair of NHS Improvement which is responsible for overseeing all NHS hospitals, comprising foundation trusts and NHS trusts, as well as independent providers that provide NHS-funded care in October 2017.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:17 AM

It wasn't a criticism, just pointing out the facts before people flock to Tesco asking for GiffGaff sims. I use GiffGaff and would also recommend them.
Originally Posted by Judd ->
Same here.
I tried GiffGaff for a while ..... the price and service was OK but I was persistently pestered with emails and messages ..... so I moved on .....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top