Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 01:35 PM

Re: A Genuine Question for Remain Posters

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Floydy Brexit will create big changes in the UK and that is why there are so many threads about it.
Different threads approach the topic at different levels, as Shropshire girl was trying to do with this thread.... because she wanted some input from the remain voters!

I think it is wrong to merge them, as Brexit will have a BIG influence on this country. If people are bored with the topic they don't have to read or contribute to it!
I'm not complaining about Brexit itself and how boring it is, Twink. Although yes, it is boring.
I merely asked a question if the threads could be merged. Where did I mention about the future of the country etc?
It was a post about a thread that's all and how it could be tidied up.
I'll keep my mouth shut. Carry on as you were!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm not complaining about Brexit itself and how boring it is, Twink. Although yes, it is boring.
I merely asked a question if the threads could be merged. Where did I mention about the future of the country etc?
If all the Brexit threads were merged Floydy, it would be quicker to read war and peace!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 01:47 PM

If all the Brexit threads were merged Floydy, it would be quicker to read war and peace!
As I said Twink, I'll keep my gob shut.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 01:58 PM

They are already merged into one part of the forum, the brexit threads are easy enough to ignore just like the sport part of the forum is what I avoid. I can't see why anyone bored of the entire thing can't just step out of the brexit forum.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-01-2019, 02:31 PM

Okay okay! I'll unsubscribe!
Nagging women
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 04:03 PM

Floydy Brexit will create big changes in the UK and that is why there are so many threads about it.
Different threads approach the topic at different levels, as Shropshire girl was trying to do with this thread.... because she wanted some input from the remain voters!

I think it is wrong to merge them, as Brexit will have a BIG influence on this country. If people are bored with the topic they don't have to read or contribute to it!
Very true. If people don't like it, just avoid the 'Brexit' sub-section.

Simples.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 04:05 PM

Okay okay! I'll unsubscribe!
Nagging women
My husband reckons it's one of my talents
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Very true. If people don't like it, just avoid the 'Brexit' sub-section.

Simples.
After all, the Government seems to be avoiding it!

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The reason for the rush is it's set down in law things happen in a certain time frame. Leavers aren't pushing anything other than that we leave, the law is pushing that it happens in a certain time frame.

We also don't trust our MPs and the EU to allow us to leave which makes it important to get it done before they trap us in.
I don't trust them either, but the more I see from our glorious leaders the more I'm beginning to realise that they'll never let us leave.

After all, didn't they accomplish exactly the same in Ireland?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

17-01-2019, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If Brexit is stopped the EU will punish us in any way it can to make an example of us as a warning to others. Whatever happens now we're in deep s***!
Deep soup?

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top