Join for free
Page 326 of 1676 « First < 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 826 1326 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 07:13 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

There must a a law of thermodynamics or nuclearfission to explain this - as I sat typing this I gently nudged my mobile off the table it hit the sliding floor and I found the batteries beneath the bed among some cockroaches at the head of the bed and the back cover equally among some cockroaches at the foot of the bed and the bed is over 6ft long - how does this work??

Pug I think this is your dept yea?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 08:35 PM

Nowt t'do with t/dynamics or n/fission,gumbud....

Euclidean mathematical vectors are in 5 planes...but this is altered when irregular weighting of the object is a variance. In this instance,the vector of the battery/batteries would be more directionally stable,due to the even distribution of 'planed' weight...so the only inconsistency to take into account would be the angle of the phone on impact. Obviously,this will not only impart vectoral impetus,but will to a great degree dictate that vectoral assignacy to 'lift' factors. These will be much less intrusive to the battery/ies,as they have equable solidity,which is subject to identical gravitational attraction in all sectors of it's solidity,plus is gravitationally aligned toward the greatest point of attraction,or 'pull'. Having made impetic contact with the floor,the battery/ies will slide or roll in a direction directly aligned to the angle of fall,until all impetus has been deleted. However,the back panel is affected only slightly by 'Euclidean Directive' mathematics,as it's flat,wide,has a very slight weight attrudance to one end [the other having camera-lens sighting holes in it],thus it can,and usually will,build up a compression resistance of oxygen particles beneath it as it bounces,which will,in effect,allow it a second or so of 'gliding'...it isn't really,but the effect seems the same to the human eye. Ergo,your battery/ies fall in the same spot as your rear panel,but the physical attributes of the two mentioned items will dictate a difference in their response to the vectoral,gravitational and resistance build-up,of sub-molecular particles beneath them as they descend-and although the battery/ies will be compelled to follow the vector least angular to the position at moment of impact,this does not apply to the lighter,flatter,panel,which is more easily rebuffed/lifted by sub-molecular compression of air beneath it at impact,thus it can appear to 'glide' in a totally different direction to the more 'directional' battery/ies. Shit - I tried to keep this really simplistic...I really did....so,I do apologise!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 09:37 PM

You did a good job, a simpleton understood it, he just told me.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
R.E.M.
Life is bigger
It's bigger
And you, you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I set it up
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

just for pug, verse the third

rem

Consider this
Consider this, the hint of the century
Consider this, the slip
That brought me to my knees, failed
What if all these fantasies come
Flailing around
Now I've said too much

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:26 PM

The problem seems to be dreams, versus awakeness, fantasy is for young folks.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:26 PM

and some more.

Everybody Hurts

R.E.M.

When your day is long
And the night
The night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life
Well hang on
Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes
Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone (hold on)
(Hold on) if you feel like letting go (hold on)
If you think you've had too much
Of this life
Well, hang on
'Cause everybody hurts
Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand
Oh, no
Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone
No, no, no, you're not alone

deep eh?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

20-10-2017, 10:37 PM

Yep, but that is too direct.
Robert Jnr.
UK

20-10-2017, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yep, but that is too direct.
Well Spitty, I was not expecting that

hos this for being less direct

They're Coming To Take Me Away

Napoleon XIV 1966

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go beserk
Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2017, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Nowt t'do with t/dynamics or n/fission,gumbud....

Euclidean mathematical vectors are in 5 planes...but this is altered when irregular weighting of the object is a variance. In this instance,the vector of the battery/batteries would be more directionally stable,due to the even distribution of 'planed' weight...so the only inconsistency to take into account would be the angle of the phone on impact. Obviously,this will not only impart vectoral impetus,but will to a great degree dictate that vectoral assignacy to 'lift' factors. These will be much less intrusive to the battery/ies,as they have equable solidity,which is subject to identical gravitational attraction in all sectors of it's solidity,plus is gravitationally aligned toward the greatest point of attraction,or 'pull'. Having made impetic contact with the floor,the battery/ies will slide or roll in a direction directly aligned to the angle of fall,until all impetus has been deleted. However,the back panel is affected only slightly by 'Euclidean Directive' mathematics,as it's flat,wide,has a very slight weight attrudance to one end [the other having camera-lens sighting holes in it],thus it can,and usually will,build up a compression resistance of oxygen particles beneath it as it bounces,which will,in effect,allow it a second or so of 'gliding'...it isn't really,but the effect seems the same to the human eye. Ergo,your battery/ies fall in the same spot as your rear panel,but the physical attributes of the two mentioned items will dictate a difference in their response to the vectoral,gravitational and resistance build-up,of sub-molecular particles beneath them as they descend-and although the battery/ies will be compelled to follow the vector least angular to the position at moment of impact,this does not apply to the lighter,flatter,panel,which is more easily rebuffed/lifted by sub-molecular compression of air beneath it at impact,thus it can appear to 'glide' in a totally different direction to the more 'directional' battery/ies. Shit - I tried to keep this really simplistic...I really did....so,I do apologise!
\

well thank you for that Pug and yes I could feel your effort in every sentence trying to keep it simple - has your missus given up asking you how things work these days?? OR was that just after your honeymoon? - and how do they get honey on the moon?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-10-2017, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
Well Spitty, I was not expecting that

hos this for being less direct

They're Coming To Take Me Away

Napoleon XIV 1966

Remember when you ran away
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to leave
Because I'd go beserk
Well you left me anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
ezcue ME but is this a private discussion or can anyone join in??

Page 326 of 1676 « First < 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 826 1326 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top