Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 08:52 AM

Re: Crop circles

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Who called you ignorant Nom ....I just commented my opinion!
As did i, did not quote you or anyone else, your opinion is as valid as anyones.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Sorry for my ignorant opinion. I only based on the evidence ive seen.
I saw the same programme Nom and the circles being made with a stake and rope to form the perimeter and a piece of wood to flatten the corn without breaking the stems (growing corn is very resilient and will bend not break).

When we remember that humans erected the pyramids with only basic tools and created amazing works of architecture/art right down to carving an image on the head of a pin a few patterns cut into corn seem unremarkable.
With modern technology Gps/lasers it would be even easier to form intricate patterns in corn.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 09:11 AM

I agree Meg, ive not seen evidence of ET or weather making these, until i do the the practical part of me sticks with what i know. I would love for evidence to the contrary to be shown, it would expand my knowledge of our world.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Crop circles are made by humans,but they are controlled by those aliens who told us we were inferior if we mashed spuds by hand.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Crop circles are made by humans,but they are controlled by those aliens who told us we were inferior if we mashed spuds by hand.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
As did i, did not quote you or anyone else, your opinion is as valid as anyones.
Youre right there Nom...
I just happen to believe what I believe,its just a difference of opinions ...it happens!
I just happen to believe that these crop circles are not all manmade and find that some people can have very closed minds to any other explanations it COULD be thats all.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 11:25 AM

It is clearly just space technology in some cases, rather than a few lads with ropes and planks. This is obvious because for some of the crop circles there are no entry or exit paths left behind to/from the field.

That the US and others have such weaponry / technology is beyond any doubt whatsoever. The public is generally left dumb about it on purpose. However even one of those documentaries trying to debunk the Lunar Landing conspiracy showed a facility here on Earth that had a laser which they used there and then to fire at the moon and measure back the reflection from a special reflective unit that was allegedly left behind by the astronauts.

If they have a laser they can fire all the way to the moon with consummate ease, then you can be sure they have the same in many satellites orbiting Earth and once you've got that mind set you realise they will also have similar technologies out there too.

Their cameras in space can easily read the contents of a letter you are holding in your hand. Their weather controlling technologies can create tornados, hurricanes, clouds, rain etc.

In all honesty, an intricate looking crop circle will be as easy for them as you and I finding a picture of Marylin Monroe on the internet and hitting the Print button to get a hard copy.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 11:37 AM

Barley prices down again-you think we grow this for fun?? Them aliens do at least pay a fair price.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 11:45 AM

I’m very open minded about stuff like this as we know very little about whats out there in the great beyond, and I think we continue to make the same mistake over and over again…using human logic to get answers to a non human event, that is if aliens were responsible for the circles “How do they know it’s a cornfield” etc. How would we know what makes sense to an alien?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2016, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It is clearly just space technology in some cases, rather than a few lads with ropes and planks. This is obvious because for some of the crop circles there are no entry or exit paths left behind to/from the field.

That the US and others have such weaponry / technology is beyond any doubt whatsoever. The public is generally left dumb about it on purpose. However even one of those documentaries trying to debunk the Lunar Landing conspiracy showed a facility here on Earth that had a laser which they used there and then to fire at the moon and measure back the reflection from a special reflective unit that was allegedly left behind by the astronauts.

If they have a laser they can fire all the way to the moon with consummate ease, then you can be sure they have the same in many satellites orbiting Earth and once you've got that mind set you realise they will also have similar technologies out there too.

Their cameras in space can easily read the contents of a letter you are holding in your hand. Their weather controlling technologies can create tornados, hurricanes, clouds, rain etc.

In all honesty, an intricate looking crop circle will be as easy for them as you and I finding a picture of Marylin Monroe on the internet and hitting the Print button to get a hard copy.
Just because you're paranoid, don't think they're not out to get you.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top