Join for free
Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:24 AM

Re: Getting well laid

I have to say. I have winced at a few of Tpin's thread titles but then l thought, it's my mind that has had made it into something it isn't!
The title of this thread has been deflected by the interesting replies and I think that is the way to play it!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
He is a poor soul desperately seeking attention Art...we should pity him I think and let the powers that be sort him out.
For what exactly, interesting threads.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:30 AM

where do you want these bricks dropped

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Easywaytocarrybricks.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	716  
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
For what exactly, interesting threads.
Whatever floats yer boat Nom
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:44 AM

*** Please do not get personal, discuss the topic not your fellow members, some posts may be removed.
Thank you .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Whatever floats yer boat Nom
Ooooooo Malcolm, you've had a post removed, now that's sensible moderating.

Aren't we all attention seekers to some degree?

I suggest that setting yourself up as defender of moral standing you have invited attention, attention seeking?

Though I'm flattered by all the attention from you it's getting rather tedious.

Haven't you got your own forum to run?
Or is it dead or dying?
I wonder why?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
*** Please do not get personal, discuss the topic not your fellow members, some posts may be removed.
Thank you .
Sorry Mags .... I just don't like to see people sticking a metaphorical tongue at the mods with nonsense threads like this just to be a carrier for titles with innuendo such as this !
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:56 AM

If that were the case then I'm sure they'd see it that way and not get involved with the topic contents,surely.

Once again you try to derail another thread because you don't agree with it, guess what, some are interested.

Now shuffle along, light yer pipe, put yer slippers on and watch miss marple.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 11:02 AM

Best not to acknowledge things Tpin, just adds to feelings of self importance.
See this dot .
That's how much impact they really have if any.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
This is construction delight for me, the demolition of old, ugly buildings and the building of new, the satisfaction I get as the constructor is one I'll never lose, thankfully.

I don't really like modern, multi-property builds that are all the same boxy design. To me they are just pay days, not much in the satisfaction stakes.

Plus I love demolition, the kid in me loves to play.
I don't either Terry the new house is in an AONB with very strict planning so it has to resemble a collection of farm buildings, even the roof heights have to vary so there is not one long building and it blends into the surrounding landscape. All the materials used have had to be approved for colour/texture. There is going to be a lot of oak used, and the bricks will be a mix of colours.
The planning took almost a year to get throght bats included. The house should be beautiful when finished.

Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top