Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 09:20 AM

Re: Last to post wins

I think I have unearthed a reliable method to stop their night time ramblings Twink.

I found an interesting recipe I'd like to try on them.
They don't need to know what it contains, but you know how greedy they are so they won't be able to resist my drink when they see the big dollop of whipped cream floating on the top.

Between you and me, it is a subtle blend of Hemlock, Digitalis, and Monkshood but they needn't know that.
Should do the trick, don't you think?

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think I have unearthed a reliable method to stop their night time ramblings Twink.

They don't need to know what it contains, but you know how greedy they are so they won't be able to resist my drink when they see the big dollop of whipped cream floating on the top.

Between you and me, it is a subtle blend of Hemlock, Digitalis, and Monkshood but they needn't know that.

Sound like a good idea Mups, but please remember that we don't want to kill them, so perhaps we should just give them half a cup, with extra cream! After all who would we have to shout at if this lot disappeared?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 01:01 PM

I don't have cream. What a damned shame. Besides, the stuff would curdle because of the Monkshood which has an alkali sap.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 01:33 PM

I am here at LAST!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Nonsense, all that proved is that the ladies had something better to do, than listen to his night time ramblings. In fact I recall that we were trying to find method. to stop him rambling at all!
There's only one thing that shuts me up Twink and you have refused repeatedly so hard luck.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I don't have cream. What a damned shame. Besides, the stuff would curdle because of the Monkshood which has an alkali sap.

We'll stick a big pin in you and syphon off your sap in a minute, bloomin' smarty pants.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 01:43 PM

Sounds like a normal cuppa round your house Mups. Now I know what happened to all the past members who have disappeared from the forum.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-04-2019, 01:45 PM

We'll stick a pin in you and syphon off your sap in a minute, bloomin' smarty pants.
He is smart, same with all us men. It would be much easier if you ladettes just accepted that and worshipped the ground we walk on (and the water of course).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-04-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sounds like a normal cuppa round your house Mups. Now I know what happened to all the past members who have disappeared from the forum.

Well they shouldn't get on me wick, should they.

Think yourselves lucky Twink has talked me out of the strong brew. I may just leave out the Monkshood and try again though.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2019, 03:01 PM

I can do the late watch again.
Just as long as no late nighters pop round at 4!!!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top