Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 12:54 AM

Alan Henning 'killed by Islamic State'

Why bother to try and help when this type of thing happens?
mysterie
Sydney, Australia
mysterie is female  mysterie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 01:11 AM

Re: Alan Henning 'killed by Islamic State'

I think all people from the Western countries should be pulled out of these Eastern countries. There is no real help we can offer - they need to fight their own battles. I also feel (my opinion) that the supporters of these terrorist groups need to be put out of all the Western countries.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 08:54 AM

Devastated to hear this, beyond belief to be so cruel and heartless .......
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Why bother to try and help when this type of thing happens?
My thoughts as well.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 09:03 AM

So God said to Allah-between us we created this planet,we gave them rules about harmony,and what do they do?

Fight,and torture each other,wage war and try to destroy the planet.

Time to go and find somewhere else.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 09:35 AM

Absolutely sickening and barbaric and so sad for the family left behind. The family of a compassionate man, and this is the thanks he gets for his kindness. Bail out and let them get on with it.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 09:59 AM

I cried when I heard about Alan. The fact they took no notice of all the pleas for him to be saved. Just shows what kind of beings they are. I wont call them people. There are supposed to be only about 30,000 of these scum
so hope they kill them all off soon.
Problem is as much as we mourn poor Alan we should also realise they
have killed well over 200,000 Christians, Muslims and other religions for
their cause. We cant leave them to it, we do need to help them.
The Countries in Europe and around the world who have people fighting
with this scum need to make it clear they have no right to come back
to their Country of origin otherwise they will be dropped off in the Ocean.
seacroft
york
seacroft is male  seacroft has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 11:11 AM

I echo all the sad feelings at the murder of Alan Henning.
As regards pulling all aid workers out of the area the UK is a free society and if individuals feel they wish to go and help then they should be allowed to do so.
I believe they would be very foolish to say the least also I would not go on holiday to that side of the med. ie Turkey or Tunisia because if IS go on as they are sooner or later they will commit murder in this region.
I hope like all that killers who have joined IS from Britian will not return however if they do what are we going to do with them.
We will put them on trial and if found guilty jail them for how long do you think ? twenty five years perhaps or until they die? they are young with a long life time left it will cost a lot of taxes to keep them in tv,s computer games and heath care and food.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 04:57 PM

Alan Henning should have listened to advice that he was given and NOT gone into Syria as now it seems the ISIL thugs knew he was coming.

His reasons for going I can understand - he was one of those people that believed that helping others gave it's own rewards.

Hope he found that because the twisted thugs who killed him have been earmarked by now for that special kind of treatment only avenging forces will deliver.

When various well-meaning folk started to try to appeal to this terrorist group I knew that the writing was on the wall but then his wife did the same thing, which is so very sad because there's no appealing to this kind of fanatic, only a bullet in the head.

My thoughts go to Alan's family and all those friends who also feel his loss but will not be mentioned by the media.

Barak allahu feekum Alan. stevmk2
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2014, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
........ There are supposed to be only about 30,000 of these scum
so hope they kill them all off soon.
Problem is as much as we mourn poor Alan we should also realise they have killed well over 200,000 Christians, Muslims and other religions for their cause.........
Not for one second defending these ISIL fanatics BUT .... they have a body-count of 200,000 ?
Whence comes that figure ?

How many innocent civilians - men, women, children, babies and old folk
did 'the West' slaughter with sanctions and then the invasion of Iraq - which posed no threat to anyone ?

Remember sitting in a comfy lounge chair watching the TV footage as a fiery hell rained down on residential Baghdad ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top