Join for free
Page 16 of 46 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 04:26 PM

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yet apart form cats few animals kill for sport only.
They kill for food .
We don’t .

I agree with you, Muddy, and said as much a few pages back.

I can't imagine animals getting some kind of sick, sexual pleasure out of abusing, torturing, humiliating, then killing a member of the opposite sex to them. And very few animals would hurt their own infants like some humans do either. Yet humans are often talked of as 'animals' when they murder.

Humans hunt for pleasure, prestige, vindictiveness, and because they can.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Think what you like but please don’t tell me Im making excuses .I don’t need to make excuses to have an opinion .
Yes it would have been wiser ( as I said in an earlier post ) not to walk but it doesn’t mean to say it was her own fault for getting murdered .
I did a paper round because I wanted the money we were always hard up.
Point out a post Muddy where me or anyone else has said it was her own fault for getting murdered .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 05:00 PM

Isn't the problem that there are so many attacks on women in the evening, that most of us are now afraid of walking down a street on the dark?
For much of my life I have had no problem walking at night, especially around the time of 9.30! The real problem is that these attacks are getting more frequent!
Women stayed in when the Yorkshire Ripper was on the streets, but isn't it restricting our human rights if we have to stay at home to avoid getting killed?

There may always be a slight risk of some evil man being out there, but why should I have to go to the expense of paying for a taxi to travel a walking distance..... anyway there is always a chance that the taxi driver may be a rapist.
I still have to get to my car's parking space, even if I drive! Surely the only way to stop these attacks is to make the culprits realize that they will be put to death if they kill somebody! If our law hasn't got the guts to do that, perhaps we should all give up our human rights & lock ourselves in at dusk!
If we don't want to kill murderers, that may be our only choice in in the future!

The suspect in this case has had head damage twice since being held, but the police say nobody had been into the cell!
If the police are telling the truth it is likely he is hurting himself, and will be found to have a mental illness like all criminals who want a lighter punishment!
If the police are not being honest, how can we trust them with the upkeep of our laws, if they feel justified in breaking laws themselves?
Nobody else should have had access to his cell!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 05:04 PM

Is it possible this man has banged his own head against the cell wall to try and make it look like police brutality?
Would that affect his sentence?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Isn't the problem that there are so many attacks on women in the evening, that most of us are now afraid of walking down a street on the dark?
For much of my life I have had no problem walking at night, especially around the time of 9.30! The real problem is that these attacks are getting more frequent!
Women stayed in when the Yorkshire Ripper was on the streets, but isn't it restricting our human rights if we have to stay at home to avoid getting killed?

There may always be a slight risk of some evil man being out there, but why should I have to go to the expense of paying for a taxi to travel a walking distance..... anyway there is always a chance that the taxi driver may be a rapist.
I still have to get to my car's parking space, even if I drive! Surely the only way to stop these attacks is to make the culprits realize that they will be put to death if they kill somebody! If our law hasn't got the guts to do that, perhaps we should all give up our human rights & lock ourselves in at dusk!
If we don't want to kill murderers, that may be our only choice in in the future!

The suspect in this case has had head damage twice since being held, but the police say nobody had been into the cell!
If the police are telling the truth it is likely he is hurting himself, and will be found to have a mental illness like all criminals who want a lighter punishment!
If the police are not being honest, how can we trust them with the upkeep of our laws, if they feel justified in breaking laws themselves?
Nobody else should have had access to his cell!
Much as I agree with you there will never be a return to the death penalty . In my opinion .
The partner ? Won’t she be able to shed some light on his mental state?
A man who allegedly flashes in a restaurant is obviously not right in the head as some call it ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is it possible this man has banged his own head against the cell wall to try and make it look like police brutality?
Would that affect his sentence?
Mups, lt has been reported as ‘self harming’.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
...The real problem is that these attacks are getting more frequent!...
Actually, they've gone down. "The latest Office for National Statistics (ONS) figures show 188 women were killed in England and Wales between April 2019 and March 2020, making up 27% of all homicides recorded by police.

That is a 16% drop from the year before, but the figures are likely to be swayed due to successive COVID-19 lockdowns."

Women are far less likely to be killed in public spaces, too. Men are much more at risk. Figures available at...

https://news.sky.com/story/how-likel...place-12242870
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, lt has been reported as ‘self harming’.
That's what I thought because he doesn't seem quite right, what with the reports of exposing himself etc.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Much as I agree with you there will never be a return to the death penalty . In my opinion .
The partner ? Won’t she be able to shed some light on his mental state?
A man who allegedly flashes in a restaurant is obviously not right in the head as some call it ?
You are probably right about the death penalty, but so many young people have disappeared or been killed in recent years, I feel that a few family members will feel the need to try and harm or kill the culprit! Living in a world where girls are abducted or your son is stabbed to death will eventually make some distraught family member do the job themselves! The law is a bit too easy on criminals these days!

One member said his wife had already lied for him, so I am sure she could make it sound like he had mental problems if he wanted her to.

Many men flash their genitals to women, but very few of them are mentally ill, they think it may attract women. If only they knew how much it puts women off! All men have one but it is hardly something women will observe & admire!
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 06:29 PM

The poor girl was only identified by dental records, what did the monster do

Page 16 of 46 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top