Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 10:02 AM

Re: Global warming - irrefutable

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ive seen reports by collections of experts of the opposite opinion stating its part of a natural cycle so i disagree with your assumption that this report is any more informed.

Meanwhile im told the South of the UK is sinking while the North is rising, Yellowstone Park will soon blow and destroy the Planet, Its only a matter of time till cosmic matter will do the same.

The Sun will eventually fail, or a pandemic will wipe us out unless we decide to release Armageddon on ourselves.

So many theories, so little time, if the worlds population continues to expand then we will consume ourselves out of existence. Its said cockroaches will inherit the planet, perhaps they will make a better hash of things.
Exactly there are plenty of experts out there that refute what that report says.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ive seen reports by collections of experts of the opposite opinion stating its part of a natural cycle so i disagree with your assumption that this report is any more informed.
Ok then - f*** the report. Who gives a flying f*** at the end of the day anyway.

All I care about is that we end up with a bit more sun.

Sorted ...
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 10:13 AM

Trying to argue with you lot is like trying to swim against the tide in a sea of molasses.

In other words a waste of my f****** time.

And yeah I do swear now and then.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 10:20 AM

What you seem to mean is we don't agree with you all the time, well welcome to my world I often swim against the tide I just don't swear about it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Trying to argue with you lot is like trying to swim against the tide in a sea of molasses.

In other words a waste of my f****** time.

And yeah I do swear now and then.
Dummies and spitting come to mind......
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

01-04-2014, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
What you seem to mean is we don't agree with you all the time, well welcome to my world I often swim against the tide I just don't swear about it.
You don't even attempt to agree with me Julie. You are coming across as petulant and a little vindictive.

Maybe you should swear cos it sure makes me feel better.

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

01-04-2014, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Dummies and spitting come to mind......
Edited ... bit harsh.

Morning ...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

01-04-2014, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
You don't even attempt to agree with me Julie. You are coming across as petulant and a little vindictive.

Maybe you should swear cos it sure makes me feel better.

Now there is no need for name calling I try to agree when you say something sensible and am trying to diffuse situation when I don't so no need for you to be insulting.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

01-04-2014, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Now there is no need for name calling I try to agree when you say something sensible and am trying to diffuse situation when I don't so no need for you to be insulting.
Oh well, there is just something about your comments and attitude that really grates on my nerves. Probably my own failing and not yours as I have always found certain people irritating. I'm just fed up having to be all civilized when dealing with such people. I would rather rant and rave as it is more fun.

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

01-04-2014, 12:36 PM

Fiddled while Rome burned!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top