Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:42 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I suppose we should help out really, being the stronger sex and all that, so Judd and I have decided to take all the food off your hands Mups. Just box it all up and courier it to us both, it shouldn't cost you too much.

My only answer to that is.....

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
When have you ever done that?
We always show you wimmin respect. Are you stupid or something?

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:08 PM

Well I am closing me ears to the 'men's' taunts today.
I am not having a good day and not in a good mood, and as usual, they have not lifted a finger to help a damsel in distress.

I keep hearing great chunks of ice dropping down somewhere but can't see where. Then next thing I see water running out from under the bottom drawer. Me rug's soaked, the back door mat is wet, I've got towels everywhere and I can still hear more ice clonking down inside. It must have been ever so iced up in the works somewhere.

I decided to defrost the roast lamb slices for the pooches tonight as a treat for them, and I gave a big new tub of Ice Cream to my neighbour. My son took some more stuff to store for me and I've managed to squeeze the rest into my old freezer out in the shed.

This man had better not let me down in the morning, or you might see me in the newspapers the following day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:57 PM

Oh 'eck. I can see that Judster male coming up the path.

Nellie, where are you? Go and nip his bum.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 03:59 PM

I suppose we should help out really, being the stronger sex and all that, so Judd and I have decided to take all the food off your hands Mups. Just box it all up and courier it to us both, it shouldn't cost you too much.

Well I did think about it but I couldn't be bothered. Still, it's the thought that counts.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 04:00 PM

We always show you wimmin respect. Are you stupid or something?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

27-05-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I am closing me ears to the 'men's' taunts today.
I am not having a good day and not in a good mood, and as usual, they have not lifted a finger to help a damsel in distress.

I keep hearing great chunks of ice dropping down somewhere but can't see where. Then next thing I see water running out from under the bottom drawer. Me rug's soaked, the back door mat is wet, I've got towels everywhere and I can still hear more ice clonking down inside. It must have been ever so iced up in the works somewhere.

I decided to defrost the roast lamb slices for the pooches tonight as a treat for them, and I gave a big new tub of Ice Cream to my neighbour. My son took some more stuff to store for me and I've managed to squeeze the rest into my old freezer out in the shed.

This man had better not let me down in the morning, or you might see me in the newspapers the following day.
You didn't thing to put the towels inside the freezer then? You just need to take them out and replace them when they get too wet.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2019, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You didn't thing to put the towels inside the freezer then? You just need to take them out and replace them when they get too wet.

Course I did Judsy.
I just forgot until after it flooded.

It's all your fault.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well I did think about it but I couldn't be bothered. Still, it's the thought that counts.
No it isn't! You are both mean leaving poor Mups to cope on her own!

So take that......
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

It usually is my fault to hear you wimmin talk

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top