Join for free
Page 38 of 39 « First < 28 36 37 38 39 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 09:33 PM

Re: Diana, Princess of Wales

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
I really don't believe that the general public will ever know the truth about this.

I honestly think that it's far beyond anything anyone could possibly make up and also far beyond whatever Mohammed Al-Fayed's dreamed up in his own mind.

To me this is like JFK - someone, somewhere knows the real reasons - the real participants - the real, anticipate outcome but it'll never, EVER be made public and that refers to both JFK and Diana in as much as both cases, in ways we will never know, threatened the State and I truly believe that. stevmk2
You could be right and as you say we will never know.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 11:11 PM

It surprised me that people added to post. I've only looked at the last few posts.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion of Diana. Yes, I'm entitled to mines. Yes, Charles was having an affair with a married woman. Yes, I find that despicable for anyone to do such a thing.

I don't really care about anyone elses opinions of Diana. I liked her and that's enough for me.

I wouldn't wish anyone dead. I'm not that bitter and twisted.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 11:55 PM

Well said Alice.
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->

I wouldn't wish anyone dead. I'm not that bitter and twisted.
I certainly didn't wish her dead, but saw nothing to respect or admire in her, I thought she was a vain, silly manipulative person, and could never understand her mass appeal. She was completely insignificant to me, however I would never have wished her any harm.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 01:20 PM

From this side of the pond? Americans have a huge interest in your Royals. The idea of having Royalty is odd to us... unless you consider the Kennedys or the Clintons.. or the Bushes to be our version. I have enjoyed following their lives, which you have to admit at times were like real life Soap Operas. I held no dislike of Diana, although at times I did think her a bit immature. I also think Charles and that woman did a lot to push Diana over the edge.. Sorry... Didn't then.. and don't now care for Camilla.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
I certainly didn't wish her dead, but saw nothing to respect or admire in her, I thought she was a vain, silly manipulative person, and could never understand her mass appeal. She was completely insignificant to me, however I would never have wished her any harm.
Here here.

One last word about his 'affair' although he loved Camilla, he did not instigate their actual affair until Sly Di was at least onto her second, possibly third lover. But all the Dianah worshipers tend to forget that, they still see her as the shy, hard done by 18 year old, who, by the way, instigated and manipulated the whole relationship from the start. First by manouvering herself into the Royal group, then being befriended by and supported by Prince Phillip. That coy, sickeningly sweet under the fringe look, was more to check where the press and photographers were. Fortunately not everyone was taken in by her, the Princess Royal apparently loathed her.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 06:25 PM

As said before - we believe her, the affair with Camilla was ongoing - so after the wedding it continued.
You believe what you want and leave those that favour her version in peace - if you would be so kind ........
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
One last word about his 'affair' although he loved Camilla, he did not instigate their actual affair until Sly Di was at least onto her second, possibly third lover. But all the Dianah worshipers tend to forget that, they still see her as the shy, hard done by 18 year old, who, by the way, instigated and manipulated the whole relationship from the start. First by manouvering herself into the Royal group, then being befriended by and supported by Prince Phillip. That coy, sickeningly sweet under the fringe look, was more to check where the press and photographers were. Fortunately not everyone was taken in by her, the Princess Royal apparently loathed her.
You appear to have 'inside information' that others don't have...were you a member of the Royal household at the time?
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
You appear to have 'inside information' that others don't have...were you a member of the Royal household at the time?
Think in hindsight Pats post was found to have a lot of truth about Diana.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Think in hindsight DMs post was found to have a lot of truth about Diana.

Page 38 of 39 « First < 28 36 37 38 39 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top